Event information
Cars: URD T5: HERE
Track: Spa

Booking: 18.00 GMT(60)
Practice: 19.00 GMT(30)
Qualify: 19:30 GMT(10)
Race 1: 19:45 GMT (8laps) standing start
Rebook: 20:00 GMT (10)
Race 2 20:10 (14laps) Rolling start reverse grid!

EDIT:
Race 1 will have 5 minutes after the race for everyone to finish! PLEASE DO NOT leave the room until the last car has finished! so I cant take note of results

I will take a note of the order and tell you guys over ts where you are to start. this process will take about 3 mins

Then I will open booking for 5 minutes for you all to rejoin! we will go straight to race have a rolling start parade lap where you will all get into position!

Please guys be alert as to what is going on

Race Information:
Start: standing/rolling
TC &ABS: Factory (none)
Tyre & Fuel: 100%
Damage: 50%
Pitstop: none

Special notes:

1. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. It will count as a non show* otherwise.
  2. Join the server in time from 18:30 GMT to 19:30 GMT.
  3. Being on Teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.
  4. Passwords will be sent via private message just before the booking.

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Club & League races go premium: click here

Drivers
  1. Si
  2. Coen
  3. Ramon Salles
  4. Matyas Kone
  5. Mid-pack Jack
  6. James Hemp
  7. Luca Antinori
  8. Tarcirion
  9. Geof
  10. Tomi Manninen
  11. Vacant
  12. Vacant
  13. Vacant
  14. Vacant
  15. Vacant
  16. Vacant
  17. Vacant
  18. Vacant
  19. Vacant
  20. Vacant
  21. Vacant
  22. Vacant
  23. Vacant
  24. Vacant

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of doing the T5s at Nords next event after Spa, what do you guys think?

Let's do it! :D

p.s. I believe we already discussed this in the past but @Si how can we get the DTM 2013 skinpack to be used in the races? They are installed just like any other skin (copy paste). The T5 skins are really not doing it for me...

p.s. I believe we already discussed this in the past but @Si how can we get the DTM 2013 skinpack to be used in the races? They are installed just like any other skin (copy paste). The T5 skins are really not doing it for me...

hmm, that's odd, because I have them and they show up no probs!, they don't show up as a different series do they?

hmm, that's odd, because I have them and they show up no probs!, they don't show up as a different series do they?

Maybe I didn't make myself clear...I also have the skinpack and it works with no probs but when we race I see everyone using the the T5 skins and not the DTM pack. I think this might be because of the "install" that put some people off which however is completely unnecessarily and I was wondering if we could include a link to the skinpack etc?

Cheers

Maybe I didn't make myself clear...I also have the skinpack and it works with no probs but when we race I see everyone using the the T5 skins and not the DTM pack. I think this might be because of the "install" that put some people off which however is completely unnecessarily and I was wondering if we could include a link to the skinpack etc?

Cheers

I normally dont bother with skin packs coz I dont see my own car and I am not bothered about others normally, but what skin pack are you referring to? Link? I might try it. :thumbsup:

I normally dont bother with skin packs coz I dont see my own car and I am not bothered about others normally, but what skin pack are you referring to? Link? I might try it. :thumbsup:

This is the thing, not sure if we can post links to the skinpack (AC forums link). As far as I know, we cannot hence was asking how to make it available to all.

btw, I am not going to make it...such a shame, should be a great race!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%