AC URD T5 @ Spa - Wednesday 25 March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Simon, instead of making 1hr of booking why not make another hour of practice so that there will be 2hrs of practice?
certainly looking into dropping booking for future races! just seems easier for the two race format, but im looking at ways to incorporate it!:thumbsup:

Great highlights Simon. Nice one. And famous at last.
To my two boys, I showed them this picture and they both asked, " well Dad, did you keep him behind you and win the race? Of course I did lads, but it was damn hard racing". :whistling::sneaky::sneaky:

:whistling::whistling:
180560c3-58d0-40c9-8df2-c0672a083440_zpsird4ekjc.png

@Coen @Dragos Haba @Si ;) @James Hemp @Oscar @Geof

Last edited:
Great highlights Simon. Nice one. And famous at last.
To my two boys, I showed them this picture and they both asked, " well Dad, did you keep him behind you and win the race? Of course I did lads, but it was damn hard racing". :whistling::sneaky::sneaky:

:whistling::whistling:
180560c3-58d0-40c9-8df2-c0672a083440_zpsird4ekjc.png

@Coen @Dragos Haba @Si ;) @James Hemp @Oscar @Geof

Haha..you managed to keep the alienoid behind but you just couldn't resist my pressure :D

ps: i can't watch the whole video tonight but i will do it tomorrow cause everybody said your battle with Dragos was absolutely divine. i will send my "congrats" tomorrow after i watch it :)

Reactions: Si
Haha..you managed to keep the alienoid behind but you just couldn't resist my pressure :D

ps: i can't watch the whole video tonight but i will do it tomorrow cause everybody said your battle with Dragos was absolutely divine. i will send my "congrats" tomorrow after i watch it :)

Hardly devine old chap. He was just playing with me. :notworthy::notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back