AC URD T5 @ Spa - Wednesday 25 March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race, cars and track are excellent.

The second race start was crazy: I had everybody around me in few seconds :roflmao:, "helicors" (fantastic app by the way!), went crazy: orange all the time and cars left, right, behind and somehow in front as well... It lasted a couple of laps but it was crazy!

Can't wait for the next one! :thumbsup:

Another two great race experiences their guys. Congrats to the winners.
ET-alien-movies_zpsxlu2snvs.jpg
Very much aliens from another world.:notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup:

ac%20bayro_zpswjx189ya.jpg

Race 1 went as usual for me, holding up the mid pack. Coen always breathing down my neck. Good stuff though.

Race 2, now that was fun trying keep
ET-alien-movies_zpsxlu2snvs.jpg
behind me, but it was a laugh. Good job you couldn't here me. My wife thought I was having a heart attack and rushed in. I was shouting at the aliens to leave me alone and go race someone else. :laugh::notworthy::notworthy:

Then after my pitstop I kept glancing up to see my position in the race getting worse. I was thinking this can't be happening, I am driving to my limits here and I am losing places somehow. Then I realised after lap 12 or 13 that it was not my position in the race, but the actual lap countdown. What an idiot. Tried to keep James behind me but with a couple of laps to go I made a small error and he pounced like the semi alien he is. Still managed to keep my arch rival Coen behind me again though. Coen, you'll get me one of these days mate. ;)

Great stuff, thanks all and thanks Simon. Cheers for the compliments too guys. :thumbsup::):cool:

Last edited:
And @Dragos Haba when you first time try to overtake me and we touch, it was my fault. I change the line too late and too many times. But against you few dirty trick is acceptable:D

So i win in one way,:laugh:
Qualify consistency
Coen Adriaansz urd_t5_bayro 99.82% <> 0.256
Andy Jackson urd_t5_bayro 99.77% <> 0.331
Luca Antinori urd_t5_aura 99.68% <> 0.456
Alessandro Dalledonne urd_t5_bayro 99.58% <> 0.5845
Falko Renner urd_t5_bayro 99.34% <> 0.906
Tomi Manninen urd_t5_bayro 99.27% <> 1.002
Geoffroy Tassenoy urd_t5_bayro 99.24% <> 1.031
Matyas Kone urd_t5_bayro 95.84% <> 5.7657
James Hemp urd_t5_maures 95.52% <> 6.269
Simon Knight urd_t5_bayro -
Dragos Haba urd_t5_bayro -
Oscar Williams urd_t5_bayro -
Ozgur Cetin urd_t5_bayro -

Well, i'm so glad that i bought this car and joined tonight's race. Last race before this one was total nightmare for me but this one was my best race so far. Just two spinning out all races, not too much blue flags. And didn't cause any trouble for the others, i guess. And leading the race even for few seconds was great :D

I want to thank you guys. Tonight's race was just a great motivation for me. I'm really glad that i joined this community. Yes, the quality of the games is important but what's more important is the quality of the people you play that game with. You are the reason which makes me love this game and keep joining these races. Everyone's having fun, respect each other, helping the ones like me. I'll be a backmarker for a long time maybe but i'll just keep coming as long as you accept me. Thanks again and see you next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back