AC URD T5 @ Spa, Saturday 17th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah, I have deleted the links to save confusion. I have had these installed for quite some time actually and had no problems.
In future please only link to skins hosted on rd :)

Edit: Using my ipad to post as kids on pc. Apologies if I have missed something.

This was link to the official AC forums, even that is not allowed here??

With the confusion over exe files and the like in posts over the last few hours it's just simpler if the skins that are linked too are here,then we know there all ok :)

Linking to the official forums is fine tho in certain aspects :)

One day we were able to share anything, post youtube videos, links, whatnot.
Now i have a feeling i am being schooled around like a kid. Pff..

@Stelios Fevgatos Do you want that somebody can´t participate today's race because he don´t understand how he should install that skin pack? Normal skins are ok for me off course, but this skinpack is little bit more than just skins. It chance the car names to normal and do some other stuff too. In Assetto Corsa forum many has a problems to participate "normal" t5 mod servers after they install this modpack. Thats why I warned. If orginal poster would tell how to install this pack and give a warning that don´t install if you are not sure what you are doing, then this case would have been fine to me. Skins are looking really good and are high quality so that´s not the problem at all.

I just want full grid today's event, so no hard feelings :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, I have deleted the links to save confusion. I have had these installed for quite some time actually and had no problems.
In future please only link to skins hosted on rd :)

Edit: Using my ipad to post as kids on pc. Apologies if I have missed something.
this skins are on the rd? thanks:D

Yes, to race in club races you need a premium account, and to display your real name under your nickname. :)

Good races thanks everyone, usual p5 at the qualif, good start to p3, then a silly mistake, fall back to p14, climbing up was fun and exciting, till on the last lap @Chris Zijlstra was too brave on the astroturf while i wanted to overtook him, slide then pushed me off the track, then go further so finished at p10 :/, at least a sorry mate.. never the less nice event as usual! Thanks @Si for organising! Congrats to the podium!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years