AC URD T5 @ Mugello Sat 14th March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice to get a win, lovely clean 2nd race for me. The car is awesome! Unrestricted DRS remains a concern for me however- a bit like having nitrous!

Hi everyone,

That's for setting up the event Simon. Good fun :thumbsup:

Too tired and my concentration wasn't there. After the coming together in race one and the second spin in race two I'd had enough. Sorry. Congrats to the podium finishers :thumbsup:

I need to double check the DRS as well. It made no difference to the car when I was using it for some reason.

I'm annoyed because I was running in the 1m 48's before the update and now I'm in the 1m 51's! Haha. Oh well....back to the setup drawing board :p

If I feel like punishing myself some more I'll see you at the next one! :roflmao:

This is my best two race in race department, in the first race I spinned in but the first five lap is amazing fights, and I am really sorry Andrew I can't see you when I rejoin. In the second race I strated from the 4 th place after two laps I am on the pole really excited the fast guys is cath me in 2-3 laps, but in front of I did my best lap ever with this combo. I finish in the 4. I can't hold the podium guys behind me:)
Thank you Simon for this race and I hope we have more races with this cars.
See you soon on the track :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years