AC URD T5 @ Mugello Sat 14th March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Simon for testing,tonight no races
So i clean install ac and mods/setups
Then ready to go tomorrow:thumbsup:
Will wait to put EGT then.

the eGT however are not 1.1.1 compatible, but as were not racing those this week its not a bid deal!

Thanks for testing Simon, I noticed that the Corvette was quickly updated so I don't know what the small issue was. Thankfully I don't have many add-on cars, will have to test them on Saturday night after work and see what works and what doesn't. I see there hasn't been much mention of the FF1 and similar cars so I assume they are ok? Anyway looking forward to the race on Saturday Night :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
As I'm only really going to be able to try the revised cars out just after 7pm (home traffic permitting!) Is the DRS available everywhere? Or is it switched on only for certain sessions and areas?

As I'm only really going to be able to try the revised cars out just after 7pm (home traffic permitting!) Is the DRS available everywhere? Or is it switched on only for certain sessions and areas?

You can use it everywhere. DRS in AC is pretty useless at this point because everyone is using it everywhere therefore the whole idea of drs is wasted:(

maybe we can "trust" everybody to onlyuse it on the main straight during the race :whistling:

And only when you are under 1 sec. behind somebody. Yeah, right:laugh:. Although, in these cars you can check from replay if someone is cheating because it's animated.:thumbsup:

ironically my acs.exe is crashing all the time at the moment when i try to start a session with the T5 Cars, even with a complete fresh copy, so i'm not sure that i can make it to the race :cry:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%