AC URD T5@ Mugello Mon 12th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I lost all sound at the start of the race.Never happened before the mod, happened twice with the mod(once practicing offline and then at the start of the race)so i think i found the culprit.

Is it a known issue of AC? Ifso, are there any updates available or coming out in the future! I was in lap 7 or 8 I believe. Just can't race 12 laps with no engine/environment noise! :(
I've had it before in Quali, it seems to have something to do with the mod.

I have only driven with Audi and haven't had any sound problems. Only sound problems witch I had were couple a month a go, but can´t remember what car I was driven then.

I Don´t understand what happened in a race. Even then when I was driving without a pressure in back I couldn´t drive a good lap times. I practice earlier and I could easily drive 1.47.0-1.47.9 with mediums and 0.5s slower with hards. In a race I drive a one lap 1.47.5 and every other laps were 1.48.xx and slower. Maybe there is some "pressure" in my head and I cant drive a good lap times in a race :D
46 litres wasn´t enough fuel. in lap 16-18 I need to drive two laps with economy style. Short shift and roll in end of a straights. With this economy mode I also spin once and lost two place. Hope that I can drive better in a next race.

a few race highlights.

9:05 - 9:14

on my replay(and during the live race) u were warping so much and thats why i spun off because i didn't want to hit you and missed the breaking point. On your video i'm warping as hell. assetto corsa netcode i guess :/

Last edited:
on my replay(and during the live race) u were warping so much and thats why i spun off because i didn't want to hit you and missed the breaking point. On your video i'm warping as hell. assetto corsa netcode i guess :/
guess so, rather frustrating tho! nobody else was warping for me tho, just you! in the seat race last night we were all bumper to bumper for laps on end with little or no trouble!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back