URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack

Skins URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
dead end submitted a new resource:

URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack - United Racing Design T5 Maures 2018 / 2018 DTM Mercedes Skin pack

Read more about this resource...

Hello dead end,

Very good work
But unfortunately you can not look at the dds date or edit to change the driver number.
Would it be possible that you send me the PSD date or maybe explain how I can edit the files so that I can bring their desire number and their name on the car for my driver in my league?

Hello, I am trying to convert them to rFactor2, but when I try to open the files with photoshop I see this:
upload_2018-12-1_4-1-0.png

What happen with these files? I can convert other skinpack from AC without problems, but this files seem to be corrupted or encrypted. could be?

Why anyone releases an item for free and encrypts it? Is the first time I see it.

And could you say how to decrypt, please?

Thanks.

And could you share the PSD files? I can convert and test the skins in rFactor2 and return to you. You could publish them for everybody that have this mod in rFactor2.

Hello, there,

The DDS plugin from Intel for Photoshop does the encryption automatically with a higher quality of output dead end has no blame there.
It took me a while to figure out how to open it.

I can upload you the decrypted DDS files as Zip but I won't do it without the permission of dead end.

Yours sincerely
Stefan

But the psd files of the Mercedes would interest me also very much :D
Especially because of the Petronas neon stripes which are absolutely ingenious but I just can't get them myself.

Yours sincerely
Stefan

Did anyone else receive the update from URD but never buy the mod in the first instance? I've not tried it for this reason as well as having DTM on RRE
I've only ever bought RF2 stuff

Hello, there,

The DDS plugin from Intel for Photoshop does the encryption automatically with a higher quality of output dead end has no blame there.
It took me a while to figure out how to open it.

I can upload you the decrypted DDS files as Zip but I won't do it without the permission of dead end.

Yours sincerely
Stefan

Nice, Intel plugin works good with these files. Now I can open and convert them to rfactor2. Many thanks. I always use nVidia plugin and maybe it is not compatible with intel plugin.

hey all, just so you know, they guy who converted the BMWs, @Émilien is converting the Mercedes and Audis to rFactor 2 ;)

Also I finally have an answer now as to why my files seem to not open for anyone else, instead of just saying "I don't know". Maybe I'll get some time and clean up my PSD files and get a template done for Christmas as well

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%