URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack

Skins URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack 1.1

dead end

50RPM
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
dead end submitted a new resource:

URD T5 Maures 2018 - 2018 Mercedes-AMG DTM Skinpack - United Racing Design T5 Maures 2018 / 2018 DTM Mercedes Skin pack

Read more about this resource...

dead end

50RPM
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Btw, Mortara had 3 different liveries throughout the season?
Yep, the World Cup one until Zandvoort where he ran the black one. Then brands hatch until the end of the season, he had the pinkish one. I'll also get around to the 2k ones with the next update too :)

Stefan1507

50RPM
Oct 26, 2015
Hello dead end,

Very good work
But unfortunately you can not look at the dds date or edit to change the driver number.
Would it be possible that you send me the PSD date or maybe explain how I can edit the files so that I can bring their desire number and their name on the car for my driver in my league?

Doberk

10RPM
Aug 30, 2016
Hello, I am trying to convert them to rFactor2, but when I try to open the files with photoshop I see this:
upload_2018-12-1_4-1-0.png

What happen with these files? I can convert other skinpack from AC without problems, but this files seem to be corrupted or encrypted. could be?

Stefan1507

50RPM
Oct 26, 2015
Yes the Files are encrypted.
but there is a possibility to open the files but only with a little effort.

I could open all the files now.

Doberk

10RPM
Aug 30, 2016
Why anyone releases an item for free and encrypts it? Is the first time I see it.

And could you say how to decrypt, please?

Thanks.

dead end

50RPM
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Why anyone releases an item for free and encrypts it? Is the first time I see it.

And could you say how to decrypt, please?

Thanks.
I didn't encrypt it, have been using Photoshop CC, save as DDS, that's it. I'm not sure why people can't open them

Doberk

10RPM
Aug 30, 2016
And could you share the PSD files? I can convert and test the skins in rFactor2 and return to you. You could publish them for everybody that have this mod in rFactor2.

Stefan1507

50RPM
Oct 26, 2015
Hello, there,

The DDS plugin from Intel for Photoshop does the encryption automatically with a higher quality of output dead end has no blame there.
It took me a while to figure out how to open it.

I can upload you the decrypted DDS files as Zip but I won't do it without the permission of dead end.

Yours sincerely
Stefan

Stefan1507

50RPM
Oct 26, 2015
But the psd files of the Mercedes would interest me also very much :D
Especially because of the Petronas neon stripes which are absolutely ingenious but I just can't get them myself.

Yours sincerely
Stefan

thepharcyde

1000RPM
Nov 1, 2015
Did anyone else receive the update from URD but never buy the mod in the first instance? I've not tried it for this reason as well as having DTM on RRE
I've only ever bought RF2 stuff

Doberk

10RPM
Aug 30, 2016
Hello, there,

The DDS plugin from Intel for Photoshop does the encryption automatically with a higher quality of output dead end has no blame there.
It took me a while to figure out how to open it.

I can upload you the decrypted DDS files as Zip but I won't do it without the permission of dead end.

Yours sincerely
Stefan
Nice, Intel plugin works good with these files. Now I can open and convert them to rfactor2. Many thanks. I always use nVidia plugin and maybe it is not compatible with intel plugin.

dead end

50RPM
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
hey all, just so you know, they guy who converted the BMWs, @Émilien is converting the Mercedes and Audis to rFactor 2 ;)

Also I finally have an answer now as to why my files seem to not open for anyone else, instead of just saying "I don't know". Maybe I'll get some time and clean up my PSD files and get a template done for Christmas as well

Reactions: Mitja Bonca

Stefan1507

50RPM
Oct 26, 2015
Why is there no car brand logo on the steering wheel?
Because the dds file has not yet been found where the logo must be placed to be displayed on the steering wheel.

I have searched myself but the dds files that come into question are unfortunately very confusing and you don't see the parts so easy.

Dear greetings
Stefan

Reactions: Ricardo Campos