AC URD T5 @ Imola, Thursday 5th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ooooook. I eventually made a new account, linked card but it says the same thing - card is not valid. Never had problems anywhere else.

Is there any other way to buy the mod?

Let me know if it still doesn`t work, i would buy it via pp for you and send ya the link, possible within next hour as long as i`m at work, won`t be home after that until practise session begins...

Sign me in, pls, if I'm not too late.
Made a new 'cockpit', is it going to stay in one piece ? :cautious::)
Thx.

@Si

I hate it but I have to cancel this one. Something came up earlier and I just got home with a big study deadline tomorrow and a shitload of work to do for it. Very sorry about this. :(

e/ Glad to see a good turnout for it though.

What a STUPID update. I just cannot make it work. Did all what I possible thought of, but no luck. Just cannot join on server! Can someone point me here what to do, for further races?

The old cars folders were urd_t5..., now are dtm_2013... so which one is the right one?
There is that installer.bat file,which copies and renames some files from urd_t5 folders to new dtm_2013.. folders.
If I delete the urd_t5 cars, all cars are red in AC. If I dont delete them, I can select cars, but I get checksum error.
Really no clue what to do more.

Last edited:
Great event Simon:thumbsup: And @Dragos Haba that first lap accident was my fault, I didn't leave enough room for. I didn't have that spaceal awareness what I usually have in those situations:D

@Marc i have to apologize, i saw on the Replay that i should give you a bit more space on the Outside in Lap 5 - Turn 1. I just changed my Resolution to 1440p today, its all a bit wider now, sorry for that it was totally my fault. :mad:

Apart from that, it was an great event especially the reverse grid Race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back