AC URD T5 DTM @ Nurbs Sprint Monday 29th Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can anybody help me setup-wise to prevent inside wheel lockups as much as possible, they drive me nuts and ruin my tyres in 5 laps time... When I do a bit more carefull I instantly lose over 2 seconds a lap

Can anybody help me setup-wise to prevent inside wheel lockups as much as possible, they drive me nuts and ruin my tyres in 5 laps time... When I do a bit more carefull I instantly lose over 2 seconds a lap
Hey man. The only way I've been able to hey around this using the standard T500 pedals is to use the brake gain slider in the controller options and push it up over 300.

Work open wheelers I even have it at 390,
but I understand that with clubsport pedals you must have them at 1 and adjust the strength of the pedal itself.

Just my opinion

Hey man. The only way I've been able to hey around this using the standard T500 pedals is to use the brake gain slider in the controller options and push it up over 300.

but I understand that with clubsport pedals you must have them at 1 and adjust the strength of the pedal itself.

Just my opinion
I have G27 pedals tho ;)

What I meant was that with standard pedals, potentiometers, not load cell, you need to extend the slider.
With a load cell you need a 1 to 1 brake response.

Does that make sense?

A lot of interest for this event which is great to see! I cannot make it tomorrow but hopefully there will be more T5 events (considering the good number of sign ups)

Just my opinion

I have the T500 aswell, but I am fine with default setup, it just requires a lot different braking, if you and @Ricardo Umans want I can run your through it before the event tomorrow :).

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back