URD T5 DTM mod sound problem

I got back in one of the URD T5 cars today after not having used it for some time.

It's the DTM 2012 or 2013 one, I think - not the most recent version from URD of the DTM series.

Anyway, the sound's a bit rubbish. I'm thinking it's got something to do with that big sound re-hash Kunos did a while ago.

Would anyone have a fix for this? Anyone else had the same problem?

I don't especially want to use Content Manager.

Would you know how I would do it without Content Manager? Do I just replace the contents of the sfx folder for each T5 car with the contents of the sfx folder from another car - a car that'd have similar sound? Maybe a GT3 car would do it.

URD already updated all of their cars to work with the current sound, at least the T5 2013 and 2015 are, as I frequently drive those these days. You should have received an email from alless some weeks back notifying you about the update. Would be best to just re-download the packs you own from their shop.

I don't especially want to use Content Manager.

Would you know how I would do it without Content Manager? Do I just replace the contents of the sfx folder for each T5 car with the contents of the sfx folder from another car - a car that'd have similar sound? Maybe a GT3 car would do it.
You take the old T5 sfx and copy the name of the file. Then you go to the new and replace every single original name in the GUIDs.txt with the car you want the sound for. Hope I could help you, if not pm me;).

URD already updated all of their cars to work with the current sound, at least the T5 2013 and 2015 are, as I frequently drive those these days. You should have received an email from alless some weeks back notifying you about the update. Would be best to just re-download the packs you own from their shop.
I checked my email, found it, downloaded the update and all is well.
Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back