URD T5 DTM for GSCE

Gundars

Pedal to the metal
What can i say, it would be great if we had this mod available for GSCE,while this is my favorite sim so far.Maybe there is any info about this? Just wrote an email to the UnitedRacingDesign , hoping for good news.
Currently this mod for rFactor1 is on sale for only 4 eur.
shop_battle2.jpeg

Couldnt you just buy the mod for rfactor 1 and convert it for personal use in GSCE? plus i think theres already a converted dtm 13/14 mod available for gsce
I was thinking about rfactor1 mod but ,I am not familiar with all this convert tools ,so I am afraid that result would not be as good as if it would made by moders from URD.And I prefer online racing here in GSCE Racing Club instead offline,thats why it would be great if URD guys realised this mod ,it would be a good addition to our Racing club.
I know there are DTM 2013 and DTM 2014 mod available,but i can't find any info about who made this mod or from where it is converted,and if we compare visually with URD mod, its two different stories of quality.
DTM.png

And video comparison

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about rfactor1 mod but ,I am not familiar with all this convert tools ,so I am afraid that result would not be as good as if it would made by moders from URD.And I prefer online racing here in GSCE Racing Club instead offline,thats why it would be great if URD guys realised this mod ,it would be a good addition to our Racing club.
I know there are DTM 2013 and DTM 2014 mod available,but i can't find any info about who made this mod or from where it is converted,and if we compare visually with URD mod, its two different stories of quality.
DTM.png
I got ya. I gotta admit. the urd mod for rfactor looks pretty impressive for an old game engine.

URD mod converted to GSCE with the rF1 convert tool would not be legal anyway.

It would be quiet interesting to have URD convert the mod themselves, and offer it for a reduced price for owners of the mod in other version.
BTW, I have them for rF2 and AC.

URD mod converted to GSCE with the rF1 convert tool would not be legal anyway.

It would be quiet interesting to have URD convert the mod themselves, and offer it for a reduced price for owners of the mod in other version.
BTW, I have them for rF2 and AC.
Converting it and sharing it is illegal. If you purchased it, converting it for personal use is a non issue.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%