URD T5 Bayro 2018 - BMW M4 DTM Skinpack 2018

Skins URD T5 Bayro 2018 - BMW M4 DTM Skinpack 2018 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great skins indeed.
Just wondering, are you working with dead end or he will do his own skins?
Hi, Thanks.
I'm working alone.
I just modified the original URD skins, with real sponsors, and changed some colors that be more similar than real life, and changed some texture position. Only fun, thats all.

here ENG Windows
so you have the choice between PEN and ENG (The initials)
That was different this season
times ENG and sometimes PEN
e.g. in Zandvoort ans Spielberg ENG etc.
8f17bfba11854c429b62a9ec9139d5.jpg

890x501px_dtm4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi dead end,
i made a livery pack for rfactor2. If it's OK for you I can publicly make him in the rf2 workshop.
of course, the credits to you
Greetings Turb

Ps: sry for my bad englisch

@Slave
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your amazing BMW M4 DTM skin pack :)

I was wondering if you can help me with something. I am racing in a DTM league called the ADRL DTM league.

I noticed that across all the skins in the pack, there is a common sponsor/partner layout like the Puma, H&R, Akrapovic, Shell, Mahle etc. logos on the sides, the M Motorsport logo on the bonnet, amplus, Puma and Hankook logos on the front and rear bumpers.

So I was wondering if you would be willing to share with me the sponsor layer or sponsor layers from within the PSD file you made. This would save me a great deal of time in me completing my team skin. I would of course give credit to you in the skin notes :)

Thank you!

Regards,
Celtic

Last edited:
@Slave
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your amazing BMW M4 DTM skin pack :)

I was wondering if you can help me with something. I am racing in a DTM league called the ADRL DTM league and I need

I noticed that across all the skins in the pack, there is a common sponsor/partner layout like the Puma, H&R, Akrapovic, Shell, Mahle etc. logos on the sides, the M Motorsport logo on the bonnet, amplus, Puma and Hankook logos on the front and rear bumpers.

So I was wondering if you would be willing to share with me the sponsor layer or sponsor layers from within the PSD file you made. This would save me a great deal of time in me completing my team skin. I would of course give credit to you in the skin notes :)

Thank you!

Regards,
Celtic

Hi,

Sorry, but i don't have PSD files for these skins, i only have base TGA files, without shading or final TGA file with shading. So the common sponsors are in the TGA file, not in seperated layers.
I attached a sample.

Regards,

Attachments

• 15 0.jpg
    15 0.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 450
Hi,

Sorry, but i don't have PSD files for these skins, i only have base TGA files, without shading or final TGA file with shading. So the common sponsors are in the TGA file, not in seperated layers.
I attached a sample.

Regards,
Thank you for your reply.
I see. I'm very impressed with you not using layers!

I will try my best to replicate the sponsor logos myself and I can post the finished layer in a transparent PNG file for others to use :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back