URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

wow, beautiful images. Will these cars come with real-world liveries and not the Aura Sport/DSD stickers when released?
No, because they make their mod for commercial use, if they included the real life liveries, they would have to pay for the teams and manufacturers licenses, and that isn't cheap.

But there are always modders who make an amazing job replicating real life ones.

Unlikely.
But I'm sure there'll be tons of real life liveries quickly.

No, because they make their mod for commercial use, if they included the real life liveries, they would have to pay for the teams and manufacturers licenses, and that isn't cheap.

But there are always modders who make an amazing job replicating real life ones.

OK, i see how this works now! thanks for the update, guys.
:)

Reactions: Si
Does anyone have experience with the LMP mods from Assetto Garage and URD? How does the handling, sound etc, compare?

I've only driven the AG LMP cars, as well as their GT3 cars (Bentley, Lambo etc) - and wondered if I'm getting the best LMP experience?

How do I know when mods are dodgy? Is there a list of proven providers or is it a list of one (URD)?
URD is bona fide. It's common sense really...if there here or on the official ac forums then there usually ok....if there not then chances are there a bit dodgy. Using ripped models from another game and providing average at best physics.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%