URD Moyoda Hypercar 2021 | Toyota Gazoo Racing #9 Concept | World Endurance Championship 2021

Skins URD Moyoda Hypercar 2021 | Toyota Gazoo Racing #9 Concept | World Endurance Championship 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
VN Design submitted a new resource:

URD Moyoda Hypercar 2021 | Toyota Gazoo Racing #9 Concept | World Endurance Championship 2021 - Concept livery to replace URD's default livery.

Presenting the Toyota Gazoo Racing Concept livery for the #9 Toyota GR010 in the Hypercar class of the World Endurance Championship 2021 driven by Sebastian Buemi, Brendon Hartley & Kazuki Nakajima.

View attachment 497241

This skin aims to replace the original skin on the URD Moyoda Hypercar 2021, which you can get here, with a fictional number 9 and real logos to replace the fake counterparts...

Read more about this resource...

Again excellent quality!! My bad for asking 4k as they are already in this resolution. I thought it was lower res because of the Gazoo logo which look "pixelated". See example:
Gazoo logo.png

Edit: meanwhile read the comments in the other 7&8 skin thread about the same pixelated logo's. 8K would probably a bit too much?

Last edited:
Again excellent quality!! My bad for asking 4k as they are already in this resolution. I thought it was lower res because of the Gazoo logo which look "pixelated". See example:View attachment 497289

Edit: meanwhile read the comments in the other 7&8 skin thread about the same pixelated logo's. 8K would probably a bit too much?
Yes, I'm aware of this issue, I'm trying to fix this issue. I might give an option to have a skin without these logos in case I am unable to fix it. Given these 2 logos are always in view I feel giving an option is the best way to go.

But I'm looking into this for sure.

I already downloaded your other skin for the GR (which is fantastic btw), but i cant download this because windows defender detects a troyan in it.

Is it a false positive?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing