Resource icon

Misc URD mods: real names, brands and logos in launcher 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I followed the instructions correctly but the real badges don't show in-game, they are blank instead. Is that normal? The Mercedes on your picture has the badge though.

Strange. If you go to car folder\ui, can you see the badge in there?
Now that I read my post again I see I didn't express myself properly, I'm sorry.

Yes, they are there, what I meant is that they show up in the car selection, but the in-game car model has nothing, unlike the Mercedes of your picture, that has the badge on the front grille.

Now that I read my post again I see I didn't express myself properly, I'm sorry.

Yes, they are there, what I meant is that they show up in the car selection, but the in-game car model has nothing, unlike the Mercedes of your picture, that has the badge on the front grille.
I believe that's a skin. This mod doesn't change the cars' physical appearances.

I believe that's a skin. This mod doesn't change the cars' physical appearances.
That's exactly it.
This mod only changes the way the cars appear in the launcher.
In order to change how the cars look in game, you will need to install skins.

Guys, am I the only one for which this mod doesnt work properly?
I followed the instruction step by step and i only have the UI elements with real names, the rest, skins and stuff, are still original made by URD.
Hot the latest version of these packages.
Sorry for this probably dumb question, but i'm new here and not familiar with Assetto Corsa modding. :(

Guys, am I the only one for which this mod doesnt work properly?
I followed the instruction step by step and i only have the UI elements with real names, the rest, skins and stuff, are still original made by URD.
Hot the latest version of these packages.
Sorry for this probably dumb question, but i'm new here and not familiar with Assetto Corsa modding. :(
That's all this mod is intended to do. You're looking for actual skins for the URD cars - some can be found via search here.

Hi there! This doesn't include skins for two reasons:
  • I think everyone should make their own choice of skins as tastes vary
  • I'm not that much of a skinner and including mods made by other people would be kind of unfair
But I know it's getting hard to find the skins you are looking for. What would be awesome would be the good people of Racedepartment making sub-categories to the skins category, like a sub-category for each vehicle. That would help narrow the search spectrum.

I probably won't change the picture because I don't have the original skins anymore ^^

Lol :D
MAke a collaboration^^
I'm modding myself for Euro Truck Simulator 2, and if i would make a truck mod and want to include skins that a re already available for download, i try to contact the authors for permission to include their work.^^

Well considering the time and effort put in some mods, I think pay mods are fair when they are of good quality. With URD, you can judge of the quality by yourself with the Corvette and see if you want to buy the rest of the cars, which is fair as well.

Honestly you can't expect modders to spend so much time and effort always for free. They are people who are passionate about what they do, doesn't mean they are slaves.

I think the URD mods (GT and DTM) are worth the modest amount they charge for them. The physics are far better than most of the 'free' mods, and the cars feel authentic. A pleasure to drive.

Hi there! This doesn't include skins for two reasons:
  • I think everyone should make their own choice of skins as tastes vary
  • I'm not that much of a skinner and including mods made by other people would be kind of unfair
But I know it's getting hard to find the skins you are looking for. What would be awesome would be the good people of Racedepartment making sub-categories to the skins category, like a sub-category for each vehicle. That would help narrow the search spectrum.

I probably won't change the picture because I don't have the original skins anymore ^^
That is the point... I've already find skins for T5, but almost nothing for Endurance, it should be from 2013 season, a lot of mods are filling the folders with generic content... IMHO for more realism we should have real names, SKINS and everything...

Racedepartment deleted T5 someone posted.

I also recommend to create sub-categories for skins but not responses...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back