Resource icon

Misc URD mods: real names, brands and logos in launcher 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Edouard 25 updated URD EGT mod with real names, brands and logos with a new update entry:

No more new folder names

Nothing new in this update really. I just removed the option to change the names of the folders. Here's the reason why:

As some of you probably will have noticed, the Corvette mod was updated recently. The changes in the file structure cause the car not to work if you change the name of its folder.

The EGT mod will surely be updated soon with the same changes in the file structure. Consequently, using new names for the folders will not work.

This is why I am removing that option, at least...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone know that even when in the showroom or car-selectionscreen the right names are displayed, when loading the car for an actual race the name is displayed as Venom etc ?

does this put the t5 cars in separate folders or are they under DTM or something
No folder changes.

We could do that before, but not anymore since all data files are packed. A pain because without changing the folder names the cars aren't sorted alphabetically as they should be, but, yeah, that's how it is. ^^

Hi, please where can I find real drivers name too for these two mods? Thank you
The original skins of both mods do not exist in real life, except for the Corvette. For skins that come from the community, either the names are included or Google is your friend. ^^

However, I already released a pack of black backrground previews for some skins made by the community and I'm thinking about including some skin ui files with the correct driver and team names in there. I will keep you posted if you want. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%