URD Maures GTR 97 - Mercedes badge

Misc URD Maures GTR 97 - Mercedes badge 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DrLimerep submitted a new resource:

URD Maures GTR 97 - Mercedes badge - Putting the Merceds-Benz star back where it belongs!

Can't have a Merc without the correct hood ornament. So here you go!
Feel free to add it to your skins.
2hAvpzm.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Shows OK for me in cockpit view in VR. Have you copied to all skins Fanapryde?
Yep.
Maybe a CSP settings thing ? Or rather a CSP triple screen thing. Several things in CSP are not working on triples, but this is a strange one. Showroom, previews, looking from the outside on track, all show the star as it should be.
Cockpit view: only the chrome circle (like it was before installing).

Strange. I remember having to set some LOD / detail settings back to default after some graphical issues with the VRC prototypes. There are many variables with CSP!

I had to go back and double-check, but it works fine on my end. So, CSP or screen setup seems plausible. Had a similar problem a couple of updates back where some transparent textures became white or chrome with certain Extra FX options enabled.

@Esteve Massot Drop the texture into whatever skin you want to use it with. If you're unfamiliar with AC mods, and folder structures, there's an excellent how-to video on the basics pinned at the top of the AC Mods forum section.

ExtraFX can't be used on triples (yet).

@DrLimerep
Edit, to check my thoughts, I reverted to CSP preview 205 and the star is visible in cockpit view.
Up to 0.1.30: only the chrome ring.
So it's clearly CSP related

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline