URD Maures GTR 97 - Mercedes badge

Misc URD Maures GTR 97 - Mercedes badge 1.0

No permission to download

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
It shows in showroom. Also on track from outside the car, but in cockpit view I still have a chrome circle ?

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
Shows OK for me in cockpit view in VR. Have you copied to all skins Fanapryde?
Yep.
Maybe a CSP settings thing ? Or rather a CSP triple screen thing. Several things in CSP are not working on triples, but this is a strange one. Showroom, previews, looking from the outside on track, all show the star as it should be.
Cockpit view: only the chrome circle (like it was before installing).

May 28, 2012
Strange. I remember having to set some LOD / detail settings back to default after some graphical issues with the VRC prototypes. There are many variables with CSP!

DrLimerep

50RPM
Jan 16, 2016
I had to go back and double-check, but it works fine on my end. So, CSP or screen setup seems plausible. Had a similar problem a couple of updates back where some transparent textures became white or chrome with certain Extra FX options enabled.

@Esteve Massot Drop the texture into whatever skin you want to use it with. If you're unfamiliar with AC mods, and folder structures, there's an excellent how-to video on the basics pinned at the top of the AC Mods forum section.

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
ExtraFX can't be used on triples (yet).

@DrLimerep
Edit, to check my thoughts, I reverted to CSP preview 205 and the star is visible in cockpit view.
Up to 0.1.30: only the chrome ring.
So it's clearly CSP related

Last edited: