Resource icon

Misc URD JT5 Shiro Physics Update (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
bastoner97 submitted a new resource:

URD JT6 Shiro Physics Update (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500) - Physics update for this great car

In my opinion this car lacks a lot of grip, it slides all around the track and it's really the opposite if you compare how the real SGT cars behave on track, they have tons of grip.
I tried to fix this problem, now the car has a lot of grip, in Suzuka, with the Qualifying tire, you can do 1.45s, really close to this year's Pole Position.
I hope you like it!

Installation: Drop the data folder into the urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1/2/3 folder and delete the data.acd file....

Read more about this resource...

Finally that someone is trying to fix this unaccomplished physics of this great car.
Try at Okayama, which is the only sure comparison. I must do 1.18, but no more and no less :)
Or Fuji as well, I think 1.27 is RL record.
Will try it to, later.

Last edited:
Btw, can you change this ugly "JT5" logo inside brands folder? So it will be under Nissan or something?
upload_2018-10-30_13-54-38.png

Finally that someone is trying to fix this unaccomplished physics of this great car.
Try at Okayama, which is the only sure comparison. I must do 1.18, but no more and no less :)
Or Fuji as well, I think 1.27 is RL record.
Will try it to, later.

Yeah I'm updating the car to V10 tyres, I'm using Okayama as my test track, I have to find the right balance between car downforce and tyres performance.

Did few laps around Okayama, with mediums a high 1.18, and 1.17.8 with qually tires (still some room for improvements).
I thinks the tires grip just a tad too much on qually tires (and maybe on mediums too, didn`t try hard compounds). Physics feels fine, a bit lack of FFB, top speed seems fine too. Heres the video of a lap:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I've done something wrong installing or what but I'm getting over 100 laps for 25L fuel. Other than that, loving the extra grip =] thanks for your work.

Just did fresh installs on both mods, stock URD mod gets 6.2 lap estimate after 5 laps running. With your mod I get 113 lap estimate after the same running. Both tests on Road Atlanta with 25L of fuel and same setup.

I have fixed all the issues regarding physics (fuel consumption (now is exactly as it shoild be), tire heating, and some stuff regarding suspension), I can sand you @bastoner97 , do you can upload here.
Btw, me and URD team ( this car creators) are making a complete new physics for this car from scratch, and so far we are on 50%, and looks good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back