URD JT5 and Okayama racing line

Hi

Any ideas why Okayama track racing line rubber and start/finish line disappear when driving it with URD JT5? With every other car it's ok but with JT5 Shiro it's just plain gray.

So you're the guy :)

Here are screenshots from same corner with Kunos Nissan GT-R GT3 and with URD JT5 Shiro. I drive in VR if that's any relevance. First time I see any difference on track depending on the car.

20190114204410_1.jpg
20190114204315_1.jpg

With same grip level?
What on other tracks? Try some Kunos tracks, and mine like Chang (you can find it here). It has same stuff as Okayama. But I am almost positive its not track`s fault. You are actually the 1st one who reported this kind of issue. But I will try to help in any way possible.

PS: I did countless laps at Okayama with JT5, but never seen anything like it. So it must be connected with VR somehow. Does anyone else experienced something like it as OP?
And on other tracks (Kunos, or Chang)?

Last edited:
I wasn't outright blaming the track as it's the car that makes the difference. But there seem to be some difference in tracks too. Kunos tracks seem to work. I tried Brands Hatch and Mugello with JT5 - track markings and rubber are there.

I also tested the Chang (great track btw) as you suggested and it's the same as Okayama, no track lines (starting grid is there though) or rubber. I also tried LilSki's Watkins Glen and there's slight difference: it loses rubber but not the lines on the side of the track.

Track is set Optimum at CM on all these tests. And I figure that wouldn't make the difference as also track lines are lost.

Interesting problem. Would be nice to sort it out as Okayama is one of my favourite tracks and Super GT would naturally be just the car to drive there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%