URD Formula Pack

So.. what do you guys think about the two new cars? Anyone know which cars they are modeled after?

I must say I prefer the first ones they released, also in the pack, as a bonus previously.

Theres a squishy, not so direct feeling to them, realistic perhaps, very bad mid turn grip and directness. Perhaps possible to improve by stiffing up some things in the setup.

I'm curious about them too. I'd like to know what people think before coughing up the €6.80

I've been very pleased with URD's T5 and have found the Formula Lights to be good too. But their EGT mod is, in my opinion, disappointing: The handling is, well, way way too easy - not very simmy at all.

I've tested this one some.

I've found the "Detroit" and "Suzuka" cars to be no different from one another, so pick which ever one looks better to you. For the road and oval variants, there is the obvious differences in top speed, and there is little difference in low-speed corners, so the oval version is actually not a bad option if racing at a track like Monza, or any ovals (if there any). I also find no discernible difference in the grip of the road or oval tires, but I guess that URD is working on that.

I thinks it worth the €6.80 ($7.36 USD), which is cheaper than iRacing, so that's a good thing.

I've tested this one some.

I've found the "Detroit" and "Suzuka" cars to be no different from one another, so pick which ever one looks better to you. For the road and oval variants, there is the obvious differences in top speed, and there is little difference in low-speed corners, so the oval version is actually not a bad option if racing at a track like Monza, or any ovals (if there any). I also find no discernible difference in the grip of the road or oval tires, but I guess that URD is working on that.

I thinks it worth the €6.80 ($7.36 USD), which is cheaper than iRacing, so that's a good thing.

Eeeerm total nonsense. :rolleyes:

The Chevy is much quicker on the straight than the Honda.

Check default setups at Imola.
Roughly 306 vs 299 kph.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%