URD Formula Lights Gift

Has anyone given this a go as yet? I awoke this morning to find an email with a link to try it out and I have to say I am completely blown away by this little car.

I just ran a bunch of laps around the Silverstone National track in it and I find it to be quite damn impressive.

2015-10-24_00004.jpg

They have hit another one out of the park with this gift imo, I think it would make a fantastic league car if it gets out there enough.

Capture.JPG

Not sure if it's appropriate to share a link. The car is 'free' in the sense that you don't have to pay for it but URD have only distributed it directly via email to those that have already bought stuff from them.
So sorry! Thanks for the info.
The OP did not mention that! shame on him!
;)

Did you have to buy their cars for AC to get the link and DL? I bought some of their cars for rF2 so I will check my email.
:)

i think you have to have AC content, as i have no email. I bought the EGT for rf2.
As I mentioned prior, you don't need URD "AC" content. I received two emails as I purchased URD content for both sims.

Hello,
Here is small gift for all AC customers.
***link***
Have fun!
UnitedRacingDesign

Hello,
This is now for all. Even for rF2 customers who own AC.
Fixed steering wheel included.
***link***
Have fun!
UnitedRacingDesign

As I mentioned prior, you don't need URD "AC" content. I received two emails as I purchased URD content for both sims.

Hello,
Here is small gift for all AC customers.
***link***
Have fun!
UnitedRacingDesign

Hello,
This is now for all. Even for rF2 customers who own AC.
Fixed steering wheel included.
***link***
Have fun!
UnitedRacingDesign

:(
Very sad! No emails at all from URD in my inbox or spam! Has anyone else had this issue? I will send them an email with my rF2 EGT purchase and see if they respond.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%