AC URD eGT V1 @Spa Sat 24th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I didn't mean you Andy. Just there are 20 odd pages of comments on the forum with people saying they have it and love it. Yet they don't want to race it. (Until they source the latest version) you wouldn't have registered if you didn't own it and I trust you implicably.

I'm sure most people do own it legitimately. I'm just pissed off with lack of interest :)

I see your point, however so is the DTM yet those servers are full.

Also watching the thread in the main forum there are soooo many people that own the mod. (begins to wonder how many actually paid for it and therefore had the update)
Hope that most of them did, since URD is my home country (Slovenia) based company. And quite a lot of the comments in EGT thread are comments on having to pay for the cars. And if people are comitted to creating good quality, it's only right to get some reward for that.

I find I am a bit better in the GSCE and Race 07 club races, don't know why, but I feel a bit more comortable in those races. I also find quite a few more members more to my (low) skill level. :unsure:;):)

Maybe there is Your problem. You have limited time and you try to drive 3 different sims and maybe too many car / track combos with these sims also.

I play only one sim and I try to manage one car in a time. Example in autumn I drive many weeks gt2 ferrari in Spa (over 500 laps, maybe almost 1000 laps). In a race pace I was not spinning anymore, because I always know how hard I could push gas pedal. Off course that was boring and sometimes really frustrating. Now I think I know about every Inch in spa and a new car witch handle well to me I can drive decent lap times quite fast in there. If I were driving that same time different cars and different tracks I think that i could not master any track or any car. So this 500-1000 laps in a one track in a one car is really good teaching lesson. Every week I though that how the hell others could drive so much faster than me in this track. And after almost every week I was 0,5-1sec faster than before.

If I try to go in a new track with a new car off course I spin or drive out of track many many times before I learn a track and specially learn a handling of a new car. To me It takes too much time to get used a new car and find a decent driving pace. That´s why I drive only 2 or 3 different cars in a time. If someday I participate some league I think that I drive only one car so long that league last. In here there is huge amount of club races in a many different car/track combo. To me it is impossible to participate many different races in a one weak. Because I am learning so slow. I need over hundred lap with a new track / car combo that I can drive a decent lap times (and they are not fast).

So I suggest that it is a worth a try to drive only a one sim at a time and maybe a one or max two car at a time. In a week or two you can master those cars quite well and you can drive decent lap times lap after lap.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%