URD eGT mod

Are they using real life brand names such as cough *morche* cough?
Maybe that's the reason there is no need to create traffic that will pull the wrong people in...
Edit: Are all cars GT3 class?

Last edited:
@Galin Dimov, I know it was you that started this, don't worry about it! we just don't allow links at RD! I owe you a MASSIVE thank you tho for bringing this to my attention! it is FABULOUS! Yes its at a similar level to the C6R. I am just editing a video for you all with onboards of each car! should be up in about 30 mins!

I wondered why my post was deleted. How can people buy it if there isn't a link? Oh well. It was good in rF2 so why wouldn't it be good in AC? It is. However, without some optimization, You can't run too many cars without the 95% CPU Occupancy warning. I did notice the C6-R URD released wasn't up to par with the others. Maybe the C7 will be when it comes.

@Galin Dimov, I know it was you that started this, don't worry about it! we just don't allow links at RD! I owe you a MASSIVE thank you tho for bringing this to my attention! it is FABULOUS! Yes its at a similar level to the C6R. I am just editing a video for you all with onboards of each car! should be up in about 30 mins!

Fantastic, looking forward to the video!

with regards the s1....I cant find any difference from the standard! im sure I will after the many updates to come!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%