URD EGT Mod with Shaders patch and SOL (VR)

I seem to have an issue with some of the URD EGT cars where the windows and\or banner or parts of some windows look like a purple negative in VR. Im not sure if this is the case running a normal monitor setup...
This is also true of the Shiro Jt5 r1_B and C. It really looks quite bad and is very distracting. I'm thinking it must be some shader issue as not all cars are affected by this. E.G the Detroit being a new mod seems fine. The PX mod seems o.k and I haven't tried the T5 mod yet. Any ideas what this could be and if one can fix it using content manager?.

Using Sol 1.1 and Shaders patch 1.25 preview 46...

I bought the Shiro at the weekend, View out the windscreen and sidescreens when attempting to drive is just a wall of beige, Really odd, Cockpit interior etc fine, Would appreciate some help aswell, The Detroit, Both T5 packs and the EGT pack all work fine, Its just the Shiro for me, I assume its a really old mod?

EDIT: Looks the same in replay aswell.

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-21_17-48-18.png

Tried it and sadly my problem persists as per the purple parts in the pic above. This seems to be only where the sky box is rendered.
The problem I'm developing with URD, is that Ales does not seem to want to support and fix (or complete PX mod) some issues with his older mods, yet they are still for sale and he wants us to buy the new mods - which may or may not get supported like the older mods. This is also true for the RF2 cars as they also have an unfinished feel about them.

I had to change shader settings on the windows using Content manager to "resolve" the problem in a very crude manor. The new Detroit mod is good, but the EGT en PX mods are useless for 24h day night type races. The lights on some of the cars are so poor that one cannot view brake markers in the dark and the purple windows just makes me want to delete them.

I've sent him a number of emails asking about this and possible fixes and he doesn't even bother with a reply.

Last edited:
Can you be a little more specific about which option fixes it and where to find it please? Much appreciated!

If you click on something in the CM Showroom you can edit the assigned material (if the .KN5 isn't locked, which the older URD mods won't be since it wasn't available back then). Have a look at the values of a car that is working and apply them to the broken ones.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%