rF2 URD EGT @ Indianapolis 2013 GP - Friday 6th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can someone confirm what URD files i should have installed please? With the new pack, there was 7 files to download, which i did, which was for the cars and the sounds, then the Indy mod from ISI and the RD mod are downloaded and installed too.
However, when i go to join the server, I get onto it, but I am kicked almost straight away. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can someone confirm what URD files i should have installed please? With the new pack, there was 7 files to download, which i did, which was for the cars and the sounds, then the Indy mod from ISI and the RD mod are downloaded and installed too.
However, when i go to join the server, I get onto it, but I am kicked almost straight away. Does anyone have any ideas?

uninstalled all old files?

Doesn't look like I can make it my steering wheel is still F***ed.
anyone know why the power light is dull? Have changed the power supply and still not working

Damn such a stupid situation.

I have a URD leauge race at Loch Drummond, a track I really love, at the same time and I am only 3 points away from P1 in the overall standings, but the field is only half the size and half as competetive as here, but never driven the Indianapolis track.

Real first world problems here:O_o:

For the moment I think I will stick with this race here, but not an easy decision :rolleyes:

I'll give up my space for this, not sure how much preparation time I'll have. Not drove the track before which doesn't help :)

One more class to finish then I'll have 9 weeks to catch up with all the racing I've missed :D

Sorry folks, in out. I've been doing some practising and it's got me in agony. Could barely get up from my PC this afternoon.
Tears were streaming down my face, because of the pain and excursion to get up.

This is no way to go on, I think I'm gonna have to hang up my boots and get back to see my consultant.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%