URD DTM 2018 failure

Dear all. I have downloaded the URD T5 2018 cars (v1 to V11 first, and the the V12 update), but when selecting any DTM car (maures, bayro or aura) a "notice" signal appears in the picture. Furthermore, when launching a race, the race load fails and a secreen with some advises appear.

It seems I am missing some kn5 files (messages of urd_t5_bayro_lod_1.kn5 not found and also for lod_2 and lod_3). The same for aura or maures cars.

I don't find any of those files in the cars folders. Do anyone have had the same problem and how to solve?

Thank you in advance,

Last edited:
Upload your log (C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.ini) file,
upload it somewhere on the web, and paste the link here (or send me the PM), I will check it out whats the real issue.
I`m sure its not URD`s mod fault, but I can help you out anyway.

Dear all. I have downloaded the URD T5 2018 cars (v1 to V11 first, and the the V12 update), but when selecting any DTM car (maures, bayro or aura) a "notice" signal appears in the picture. Furthermore, when launching a race, the race load fails and a secreen with some advises appear.

It seems I am missing some kn5 files (messages of urd_t5_bayro_lod_1.kn5 not found and also for lod_2 and lod_3). The same for aura or maures cars.

I don't find any of those files in the cars folders. Do anyone have had the same problem and how to solve?

Thank you in advance,

Are you sure that the whole mod is installed and not just the 12 update?

What if you uninstall the mod and re-install?

Yes, I use CM. I will try to do that, although when I etract the zip files, before copy/paste to my AC folder the LOD1... Kn5 files are already missing. I only have 1 kn5 file for each car folder, eg. urd_t5_aura_2018.kn5

Mitja, I tried to copy/paste my log file content but it seems to be so long and couldn't post the reply. I will try other way.

Well, the thing is that I bought AC T5 full pack in August, mod that I use regularly. After that, in November, I received an email with this content:

We have updated our T5 2018. Full physics update and sound update are available!
Mod Edit: Link removed

And then (December) another with this:
Assetto Corsa T5 2018 V12 ready.
Mod Edit: Link removed
I haven't purchased T5 2018, but I assume that having bought T5 2015 the update to 2018 was free. In fact, in those emails the download was free of charge. Maybe this is the reason why I haven't the full pack when downloading?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone been able to get the wipers working? Also, definitely agree 1st gear seems a bit off, that and I can't for the life of me get the lights on the outside of the car to display the number of my current position.

I have no doubt the modder is more than capable of adding these things just from the works I've seen from them with other mods (newer). Hoping someday they come back to the T5 2018 pack and update these things. Goes for the 2015's if those are missing too. Or very least I pray a modder who loves these cars as much as I makes a mod for wipers haha

Don't get me wrong, I love these cars. I put over 5 thousand miles on my T5 2018 Bayro alone since I bought it a few weeks back. It's a blast to drive and out of the box the sound was top notch, I dare say even better than out of the box cars I've bought from RSS. Now for physics, thats another thing but they aren't bad, just gearing feels weird and doesn't seem to change much when tampering with the gear lengths.

All in all 8/10 and still highly recommend if you are a fan of DTM or just want a badass race car that you can hurl around any track so long as you set her up. She's built for speed, can be super grippy yet has some weight creating a challenge more so when fully fueled. Love it! Just want the wipers and lights to work but hey.. if they never do, I'll survive.

Last edited:
The URD T5 2018 is in my opinion a great mod, so thanks to everyone involved in creating it. It would be great if the wipers would work, a must with the use of the CSP and driving in the rain.

Would also like to see your position number show on the rear side window, it looks like this was intended as the facility is built into the model, it just doesn`t display the led`s.

Hopefully these two additions could be done to complete a great mod.

Many thanks.

Just got the mod....I am having a strange issue. The drivers side rear tire disappears when the car gets close to the camera. Any ideas?

In showroom or replay? Never had issues with the wheels. I had issues with the windshield wipers/sun screen flickering when I drove around. Turns out the default interior cockpit camera position was set too high--my helmet was basically in the roof of the car which was causing the visual disruptions. Soon as I lowered it, I've not had any issues with the car and haven't had to e-mail the poor creator. Maybe it's something similar, hard to say.

PS: Just realized, the wheels could be an issue with the skin packs you're using (or lack of) with the URD's. If your not using any skins, try using the official DTM 2020 skins and see if it fixes the issue for you. Good luck.

Last edited:
I have a post on here with videos linked to the issue. It is in a replay during the race where the rear tires disappear. Showroom is fine. The replay is also fine if I save it then watch it later. I have every skin pack on Race Department installed and it still does it.

Oh right on. Well hopefully you find something much more concrete on what your issue is. Very strange.

My only last advice to you would be to try to re-download/un-zip & re-install the files. I know how redundant that sounds but if your using CM I would--more since there's a known issue with CM not unpacking them properly.

Oh and maybe check your quarantined folder for your A/V and if there's any files from your Aura/Bayro/ect. restore them (had this happen to me with the RSS Hybrid 2020 lol).

Otherwise, hopefully you figure out whats wrong soon and are able to enjoy these incredible cars. Take care amigo!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing