URD DTM 2018 failure

Rafa Fernandez

25RPM
Original poster
Aug 20, 2016
Dear all. I have downloaded the URD T5 2018 cars (v1 to V11 first, and the the V12 update), but when selecting any DTM car (maures, bayro or aura) a "notice" signal appears in the picture. Furthermore, when launching a race, the race load fails and a secreen with some advises appear.

It seems I am missing some kn5 files (messages of urd_t5_bayro_lod_1.kn5 not found and also for lod_2 and lod_3). The same for aura or maures cars.

I don't find any of those files in the cars folders. Do anyone have had the same problem and how to solve?

Thank you in advance,

Last edited:

Mitja Bonca

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 8, 2008
Upload your log (C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.ini) file,
upload it somewhere on the web, and paste the link here (or send me the PM), I will check it out whats the real issue.
I`m sure its not URD`s mod fault, but I can help you out anyway.

Apr 30, 2014
Dear all. I have downloaded the URD T5 2018 cars (v1 to V11 first, and the the V12 update), but when selecting any DTM car (maures, bayro or aura) a "notice" signal appears in the picture. Furthermore, when launching a race, the race load fails and a secreen with some advises appear.

It seems I am missing some kn5 files (messages of urd_t5_bayro_lod_1.kn5 not found and also for lod_2 and lod_3). The same for aura or maures cars.

I don't find any of those files in the cars folders. Do anyone have had the same problem and how to solve?

Thank you in advance,
Are you sure that the whole mod is installed and not just the 12 update?

What if you uninstall the mod and re-install?

alless

75RPM
Apr 21, 2009
I've done that before. Installed again V1 to V11 and then v12.
Did you use CM? Try packing all example on desktop-V1-V11up and last V12 up, than copy one single folder to AC or if you use Cm.
Or you can download full package from the shop again becase shop files are allways updated to latest full.

Rafa Fernandez

25RPM
Original poster
Aug 20, 2016
Yes, I use CM. I will try to do that, although when I etract the zip files, before copy/paste to my AC folder the LOD1... Kn5 files are already missing. I only have 1 kn5 file for each car folder, eg. urd_t5_aura_2018.kn5

Mitja, I tried to copy/paste my log file content but it seems to be so long and couldn't post the reply. I will try other way.

Rafa Fernandez

25RPM
Original poster
Aug 20, 2016
Well, the thing is that I bought AC T5 full pack in August, mod that I use regularly. After that, in November, I received an email with this content:

We have updated our T5 2018. Full physics update and sound update are available!
Mod Edit: Link removed

And then (December) another with this:
Assetto Corsa T5 2018 V12 ready.
Mod Edit: Link removed
I haven't purchased T5 2018, but I assume that having bought T5 2015 the update to 2018 was free. In fact, in those emails the download was free of charge. Maybe this is the reason why I haven't the full pack when downloading?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jens Roos

500RPM
Premium
Feb 23, 2017
The download links are only updates, can't see no harm sharing them as you need the base cars.

Regarding your issue, you need the dtm 2018 mod, i'ts not possible to upgrade the 2015 car to 2018.

Romandevison

100RPM
Jun 22, 2019
@Mitja Bonca

First of all, thank you for your mod - it's great.

But I have two questions - why do the wipers not work? And is it normal that in 1 gear the car starts to drive slowly? While from position N and 1 gear on, does the crankshaft work correctly?

Last edited: