Resource icon

Skins [URD Detroit] 2019 Ford GT #66 & #67 Rolex 24h at Daytona v1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dj Noize submitted a new resource:

[URD Detroit] 2019 Ford GT #67 Rolex 24h at Daytona - https://www.imsa.com/team/ford-chip-ganassi-racing-no-67

I made the Chip Ganassi Ford GT#67, which will drive with this livery at the 2019 Rolex 24h at Daytona next weekend. Maybe I will do the #66 too but I don't really know.
Some Parts of the Car may are not 100% correct, but I think for my first Public Skin its okay this far. If there is anything feel free to Comment it. But in a friendly way, plsö.

344xs9f.png

xbhied.png

Read more about this resource...

Nice work. Car 66 is very well done. Car 67 still needs some work, if you compare the 2 skins you will see that car 66 has shading but car 67 doesn't. I think you either switched off the shading layer or you painted above the shading layer in the list, its easily done. Always paint below the shading layer, when I paint a skin I always check what all existing layers do in the template before I start work on the skin. You can easily rectify it by moving down your painted layers below the shading layer. I also noticed that your whites are a bit bright, I always use a value of 210. Higher values can tend to be over blown. Hope you are not offended by my comments and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Nice work. Car 66 is very well done. Car 67 still needs some work, if you compare the 2 skins you will see that car 66 has shading but car 67 doesn't. I think you either switched off the shading layer or you painted above the shading layer in the list, its easily done. Always paint below the shading layer, when I paint a skin I always check what all existing layers do in the template before I start work on the skin. You can easily rectify it by moving down your painted layers below the shading layer. I also noticed that your whites are a bit bright, I always use a value of 210. Higher values can tend to be over blown. Hope you are not offended by my comments and keep up the good work.

No im not offended at all. Its nice that you took the Time to tell me about it. I didnt even noticed that my Shadows layer was turned off. And I already tried to make the White a bit darker. Thx for the detailed response, will upload a new version in the next few mins.

• Deleted member 241736

Didn‘t know that with the „shadow layer“ at all. You mean the AO-Layer? It stays above all other layers except the grid-Layer who is first one. Can you confirm?

Didn‘t know that with the „shadow layer“ at all. You mean the AO-Layer? It stays above all other layers except the grid-Layer who is first one. Can you confirm?
Yeah first is the Grid Layer, then comes the what I call Shadow Layer. In the template its called Layer 48.

I call it the shadow layer but its not always called this. That's why I check the layers before I do any painting so I can see where my layers need to be placed. Another tip is try to group your layers according to type.
Eg. Painted parts.
Logos

Sorry to ask, but where do I put it ? Path to install.
(Got a stroke not so long ago, so I have diffeculty to remember)
Sorry for bad english

Found it, so no need for help.
Have a nice raceday ;-)

Last edited:
hi there I need help to install. I've never loaded a skin before and nothing I do seems to work. Thank you sir

This is the root you have to put the skin folder:
\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\URD_EGT_2018_Detroit

In it you should have this :

URD.PNG

In case it does nt work unzip this file THE SKIN PACK HERE in a folder on your desktop and copy /paste the URD_EGT_2018_Detroit folder here:
\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years