URD Darche Cup 2021 - Porsche Cup Nike Air jordan Retro Inspired Livery

Skins URD Darche Cup 2021 - Porsche Cup Nike Air jordan Retro Inspired Livery 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

URD Darche Cup 2021 - Porsche Cup Nike Air jordan Retro Inspired Livery - Porsche Cup Nike Air jordan Retro inspired Livery

View attachment 509905View attachment 509906View attachment 509907View attachment 509908

I've always loved the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Electro Orange" (bit of a mouthful there) so I decided to design a livery for the URD Darche Cup 2021 based on the colourway of these iconic sneakers.

Unfortunately, there is no numberplate so this can't officially enter a race, but Nike has personally told me that they will be using this in an...

Read more about this resource...

Haven't yet invested in the mod per say, but literally had to at least give you a thumbs up for the layout design, colour scheme and conceptual retro-design choice - another mouthful... Thanks for sharing your passion there MrBoo! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Haven't yet invested in the mod per say, but literally had to at least give you a thumbs up for the design, colour scheme and conceptual retro-design choice - another mouthful... Thanks for sharing your passion there MrBoo! :thumbsup:
Well thank you mate, appreciate your kind words. I was drooling over those Air Jordans and contemplating getting a pair, and for some reason I just had a splurge of inspiration and decided to make that livery. I'm really happy with how it came out and the colours work so well together.
I would definitely get the mod as it looks the part and drives well (with a few small tweaks here and there) and there are some amazing liveries out there for it too. (not just mine of course lol)
Hope you're doing well and life is treating you ok. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back