URD AMR EGT 2019 - Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2019 Sound Mod

Sounds URD AMR EGT 2019 - Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2019 Sound Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi ACFAN,

Your sounds are every time great stuff.
Is it possible to use the files for other cars ? I don´t have the URD cars. So copy over Content Manager is not possible here.
What´s needed to change in the files then ?

Hi ACFAN,

Your sounds are every time great stuff.
Is it possible to use the files for other cars ? I don´t have the URD cars. So copy over Content Manager is not possible here.
What´s needed to change in the files then ?
Hi, you'll need to rename the bank file to be the same as the car folder name, and then open the guids file, and do the same for every reference to the URD car

Hi ACFAN,

so yo mean to change all lines, which contain "urd_bayro_egt_2018" change to the wanted name ?
I try and it works, but the external sound are paused sometimes while shifting.

Last edited:
Hi ACFAN,

so yo mean to change all lines, which contain "urd_bayro_egt_2018" change to the wanted name ?
I try and it works, but the external sound are paused sometimes while shifting.
Yes basically. The shifting issue might be due to the car physics. If you have auto clutch and auto blip turned on in your assists it might make this happen. Try turning these off.

I've tested now with the Kunos Abarth and it works fine. Then with a modded car ( Opel Calibra ) and the Sound is broken. I replace the Sound from the Abarth with the content manager. Also the same KI Cars have the broken Sound. Any idea ?

I've tested now with the Kunos Abarth and it works fine. Then with a modded car ( Opel Calibra ) and the Sound is broken. I replace the Sound from the Abarth with the content manager. Also the same KI Cars have the broken Sound. Any idea ?
no idea mate, content manager should do the transfer and renaming of the files fine. check in the mod car sfx folder and see if everything is named correctly. maybe it didnt replace the guids file

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%