Upload Problem

Hello I want to share skins, but I can't upload any of my files with a turn, it disappears after 36% File Size 234mb
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Hello I want to share skins, but I can't upload any of my files with a turn, it disappears after 36% File Size 234mbView attachment 612745View attachment 612744
When this has happened in the past, we've been unable to find any faults on our server.

Typical things that have "cured" it for others have included trying uploads: with different browsers; without browser add-ons active; on a different network (e.g. via a mobile hotspot from a phone); on a different computer entirely; with anti-virus temporarily suspended. Probably worth trying some/all of these.

When this has happened in the past, we've been unable to find any faults on our server.

Typical things that have "cured" it for others have included trying uploads: with different browsers; without browser add-ons active; on a different network (e.g. via a mobile hotspot from a phone); on a different computer entirely; with anti-virus temporarily suspended. Probably worth trying some/all of these.
Thank you! its working

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back