Upload Problem F1 2021

good evening, i have one big problem on racedepartement. if i upload only f1 liveries its working. now i want to upload my first ever myteam package , but this time its not working. everytime it stops at 10%. when i click on save i get a warning ''You must upload a file or provide an external download URL''. i dont get it. :(( maybe you can help me to solve this weird problem.
I tryed a random zip File (100mb) to Upload =did not worked. But a 30mb File worked. I dont get it:(( And i tryed Google Chrome. Did not worked. But i was able to Upload it in Google Drive.

Attachments

• Desktop_Screenshot_2021.08.05_-_20.19.59.67.png
    Desktop_Screenshot_2021.08.05_-_20.19.59.67.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 63
I suspect it's probably some kind of network issue at your end, because I just tested and a 150 MB file uploaded without any issues at all.
How long did the 30 MB file take to finish? And did you notice how far the blue progress bar got on the larger download before it failed? Edit: Doh, just re-read your message and I see it only hit 10%, which makes no sense given that the 30 MB download is around 30% of the 100 MB one. This makes me suspect that the bar won't consistently hit 10% and fail...? (If it really does, I would start suspecting the PC or even the file has some kind of issue, and you might want to try another machine.)

Last edited:
SO i need fast upload Speed to get it to work or what?
small files like 5-30mb working well. uploading time like all around 1 min+/-. 128mb file starts to uplaod, but then the blue bar just stops at 10% or bit more and its dissapears. and i recieve the message ''You must upload a file or provide an external download URL''.
as i said i uploaded it on google drive, it took like 20 min maybe more . but it worked, here on racedepartment not

Last edited:
SO i need fast upload Speed to get it to work or what?
small files like 5-30mb working well. uploading time like all around 1 min+/-. 128mb file starts to uplaod, but then the blue bar just stops at 10% or bit more and its dissapears. and i recieve the message ''You must upload a file or provide an external download URL''.
as i said i uploaded it on google drive, it took like 20 min maybe more . but it worked, here on racedepartment not
OK I don't really know what to suggest. You certainly shouldn't need high upload speed to upload files here. If you have really low upload speed you might hit a timeout but that doesn't seem to be what's going on here with your failures.

If it works OK on the 30 MB file but the 128 MB file keeps failing at a little over 10% (i.e. MUCH less than 30 MB) then it sounds as though there may be an issue with your computer rather than just your network. (How long does it take to get to that 10%-ish point?)

NB: if you can upload the 30 MB file in 1 minute but it took 20 minutes or more to upload the 128 MB file to Google Drive, that also hints at some issue with the larger file because clearly it should only have taken around 4 times as long as the 30 MB file.

You mention that you tried Chrome, but did you try any other browsers?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%