Upload files

Thang Nguyen

1000RPM
Original poster
May 16, 2016
Hi all I want to upload a mod on Racedepartment but an error occured so I decided to upload the files in MediaFire and then link to Racedepartment. Could you please tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
Sep 4, 2007
We don't support linking external files in the downloads section. Many years ago we used to but it quickly becomes a pain to remove dead links.

I'm happy to help you with the uploading issue. Can you give me some idea of the error you encountered and some information on the file (eg it's type, size etc).

Reactions: AndrewBo

Thang Nguyen

1000RPM
Original poster
May 16, 2016
We don't support linking external files in the downloads section. Many years ago we used to but it quickly becomes a pain to remove dead links.

I'm happy to help you with the uploading issue. Can you give me some idea of the error you encountered and some information on the file (eg it's type, size etc).
I want to upload a season mod whose file size is around 300MB and when I try to upload it it runs for about 80% and then the error box pops up.

Neilski

3000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jan 7, 2017
I want to upload a season mod whose file size is around 300MB and when I try to upload it it runs for about 80% and then the error box pops up.
Hi there. I just had a quick look in the logs and there's no indication of a problem at our end.
I see you have uploaded an update to one of your other mods in the last few hours - any problems during that upload?

If you get any more problems, please screenshot the error you experience and attach the picture here. (It would also be useful to know how much time elapsed during the download before it hit the error.)