upgraded to G27...whoa

G27 came in. immediately hooked it up to a makeshift table to try out. WOW. immediately comfortable with the braking in the williams. Already purple a couple sectors. This while sitting on the floor lol. racing setup is in pieces, playseat evo should be in tomorrow. I just cant believe the difference in pedals vs my dfgt.

Edit: playseat came in :)

190556830.jpg

There's no stopping with the tinkering (also known as dumping more money into this hobby) now, Don.. lol

I have the Playseat Evo as well and adding a Buttkicker to your rig will further increase your immersion. I also replaced the stock G27 wheel with a full size racing wheel (with the chilicoke adapter) and added a Frex shift+ for sequential shift cars. I now need to complete the build on my button box and the next addition is triple screen. I'm afraid to look at what I want to add after that, but those 3 DOF motion rigs look pretty darn fun.. someone stop me!! :)

sequential shifting is definately a pain point at the moment. I tried the rubber band trick and it will take some work to get the feeling right. For longer races i'm using the paddles though, since its a long reach to the shifter right now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back