Upgrade to CSL Elite Pedals?

Hi,

I bought a T300 wheel one year ago and I am very happy with it. However I would like to have some more decent pedals now. My budget is pretty small unfortunately.
Are the CSL Elite Pedals (without the Loadcell Kit for now) worth the money or should i consider something else in this price range?

Best regards

They are nicer than the T300 pedals. But you could also consider the Thrustmaster T3PA - Pro pedals which don't cost a lot more than the CSL Elite set, and it's a complete 3 pedal set with GT and F1 configurations.

Upvote 0
I bought second hand CSR Elite Pedals with Load cells. My old were G27 pedals and I owned a T500 years ago. Both pedals are not as good as the elite. The CSL Elite maybe a quit litte better than the old CSR Elite. In my opinion load cell is a very nice feature.

Upvote 0
I have CSL Elite pedals with out LC. On GAS pedal (black rubber stopper) is a bit of dead zone. I've RMA the pedals and this is their reply/statement:
" after discussing about your case with my supervisor and checking many other
brand new CSL Elite pedals, I can confirm you that a bit of dead zone (around 15mm - if using the black flat pedal stop).
As already mentioned in my previous email, to avoid any dead zone at whole, you would have to upgrade them with the LC. By using the LC kit motherboard, you would have a digital signal that can be perfectly manually adjusted in the driver."

Since I didn't upgrade to LC, I can not tell how they work. Based on online reviews, they should work fine.

As for construction and material the pedals are good.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back