Updates?

What has happened to this game? I don't believe there's been any major updates since May. I see articles about new content in development but why has it taken so long since the last content release? Did something happen at S3?

I believe an update is coming any week/day, I'm hoping the time and silence was because of a lot of work to satisfy the requests of their fan base. I make the sim rounds, a little of this, a little of that, and every time I get to R3E I'm encouraged that a few more updates will finally fill the gaps. It's so close to my near perfect (no sim will be "perfect") "racing" sim.

• ronniej

There's a live dev-stream scheduled for Monday 8pm CET.
That should hopefully give us a few answers.
Thanks for the info. Here's hoping.

Due to "in house" pressure, I have reinstalled Windows 10 and I gave R3E another go and there are still stuttering and fps issues with the gameplay....The lack of of attention to this game is very troubling (disappointing)

Thanks for the info. Here's hoping.

Due to "in house" pressure, I have reinstalled Windows 10 and I gave R3E another go and there are still stuttering and fps issues with the gameplay....The lack of of attention to this game is very troubling (disappointing)
Have you visited the Sector3 forums, there may be help for your stuttering/FPS issues. One thread in particular: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/stuttering.6496/

I use "Max Pre-rendered Frame=1", Vertical Sync: On", and "Vertical Sync Tear Control: Adaptive" - set in Nvidia Inspector. Not stuttering or FPS issue and this is with most every graphics setting on MAX.

For me, R3E is one of the most polisher and bug-free games. Of course your mileage may vary depending on your hardware and computer (OS) configuration.

Windows 10, i7, GTX1070, 16GB, SSD.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 114 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 88 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%
  • < 5 years