ARCA Sim Racing

Uhh iam also interested altough i have been a stranger to this forum for awhile....... no hardfeelings though i just got stuck over at Racesims :) Is there still room for me? :D

edit;
Ive been out of the loop here for awhile and noticed alot has changed i read up a bit this week so sorry for any dumb questions in between

I aint as fast as some people. :D Go Ask Ben the first race he wins though if i didnt pit stupidly i could of won. :p

Indeed, Respect to Ben, that was a great first race for him and I hope to see Ben posting setups for us all to use in the future :)

I still say you are quick, you have real good pace to keep you upfront with the leaders. Make sure next time you win select Salem for a giggle :)

The patch has been released as announced a few weeks ago (1.5 to 1.6). We will be updating the SimStatsLive site to accommodate the new exe's so fro a brief period those who have updated will not see any activity in the lobby. You will however be able to connect via TCP/IP.

README:

================================================== ================================================== ================================
ASR 08 UPDATE 1.6

PHYSICS CHANGES IN THIS UPDATE:

1. AERO UPDATE: New aero data for body center height at all INT tracks

2. Suspension Update at all INT and RC tracks. New coding change made to exe for front spring/spindle

3. Live-Track Changes made at several tracks

4. Camber Change to FR at all INT tracks

TRACK ADDED:

1. Berlin raceway ADDED
2. New Jersey Motorsports Park ADDED
3. San Jose City Circuit ADDED

EXE CHANGES:

1. Suspension and GDB changes Globally

CAR CHANGES:

1. 69 MANA Energy Potion Car added
================================================== ================================================== ================================

SPECIAL NOTES and fixes being looked at:
- AI at San Jose known issues
- PaceCar at San Jose known issue with hairpin turn
- CameraGlow errors for low texture settings at Berlin, try adjusting to DX9 and various detail settings
- Safety Car exits in Turn 1 of Berlin, will exit in Turn 3 next update

I just thought I might add that I cant find the #69 MANA Potion car in the List.

Attachments

• Missing #69.jpg
    Missing #69.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 201

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%