AC [Updated] GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Sat 24th May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium

Welcome to the Green Hell, the most demanding purpose built racing circuit on the planet.

20.8 kilometres of corners, trees, elevation and unforgiving barriers await you.

Its time for the toughest challenge you have faced with Assetto Corsa so far: survive 5 laps on the most infamous race track in the world.

To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • When you sign up we expect you to be present (no exceptions). This means you will enter the full race. In case of accidents and damaged cars beyond repair: hit escape and you can safely continue. If these simple requirements are too much of an obstacle, then please do not sign up and give your spot to another Ring Junkie as the places are very limited.
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT) which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Teamspeak is mandatory.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 vs McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife click here to download

What Time is this Event where I am?
Booking: 18:00 AEST (08:00 GMT)
Practice: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 5 Laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Nordschleife 101: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example "@RaceDepartment"

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.
Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

1. Chris Stacey
  2. Rupe Wilson
  3. Andrew Armstrong
  4. Tobias Liesaus
  5. Pablo Cortes
  6. Sun Levi
  7. Ashley Cowan
  8. James Scanlan
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available

Last edited:
Chris, Can you sign me up? I just downloaded the track and its amazingly fun.

The race times are a bit hard for WA but I will skip out of work early for this particular event!

Ashley

Chris, Can you sign me up? I just downloaded the track and its amazingly fun.

The race times are a bit hard for WA but I will skip out of work early for this particular event!

Ashley
No worries mate! I'm in WA also, so I'm staying home from my Lecture for this one! Haha

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%