Resource icon

Cameras Updated cameras for all cars 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have you tested the visibility on the centered t cam when the last 5 minutes and fastest laps information pops out?
OMG. I totaly forgot about this crap. Great work Codemasters !!!
t3719.gif

Every frickin year. Unbelievable.
Did they even try to drive the games they make ? And when this pop up came up, what did they been thinking, I wonder ? "Oh look ma', it's gorgeous!, It even doesn't obstruct my view of the track, look ma' - no hands!!!" ?
What a bunch of idiots....
t3738.gif

I don't know if it's possible to move this pop-up.Great idea Codemasters have done it!!!

Disaster.
facepalm.gif

But it must be possible to eliminate this **** ?!?
t3712.gif

Remember "start light & wrong way" eliminator mod ?
Really cross my fingers that someone (finally) figure this out.
But if no one has done it all these years... I'm slowly loosing my enthusiasm tbh....

Last edited:
Thank you very much !!!
This is complete surprise to me. :alien:
As I can see - same with others. Not single comment on this (great) mod !?? :confused:
I'll test it ASAP. Can't do id right now, I'm at work... :p

As I said in a previous post, I have more than one camera mods, and I would like to combine them with this one. My question is if I can combine for example the ``pod´´ camera with the ``bumper´´ camera or another different camera. I´m I clear?:O_o:

Btw, are you Spanish? ;)
Sí, pero en los foros estos si hablas español te riñen porque dicen que hay que hablar inglés.
-
Yes, but in this kind of forums you will be banned if you speak Spanish :unsure:

my God it is even better!!!!! the cockpit camera is by FAR the best one out there, all the cameras are made with perfection and one of the most amazing cameras besides the cockpit is the Rear views and you add a rear view to the replay?? man you are my hero!!! congratz brother beautiful job, you should be proud for making the best pack ever to f1 from codemasters

OMG. I totaly forgot about this crap. Great work Codemasters !!!
t3719.gif

Every frickin year. Unbelievable.
Did they even try to drive the games they make ? And when this pop up came up, what did they been thinking, I wonder ? "Oh look ma', it's gorgeous!, It even doesn't obstruct my view of the track, look ma' - no hands!!!" ?
What a bunch of idiots....
t3738.gif

Disaster.
facepalm.gif

But it must be possible to eliminate this **** ?!?
t3712.gif

Remember "start light & wrong way" eliminator mod ?
Really cross my fingers that someone (finally) figure this out.
But if no one has done it all these years... I'm slowly loosing my enthusiasm tbh....

Yes, it is a disaster, gamer19, and I'm looking into it to make the rest of these popups (Ending-session timeouts & pit times) point to a transparent texture. In the meantime, if you can memorize the Quick-Menu's keypress sequences (Up-Left-Right-Down), you now can hide the annoyingly distracting Quick-Menu on-screen display with this new one (inspired by RD-member NoSuey's last-year's mods & explanations on how to do it).

Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/invisible-quick-menu-no-starting-lights.78085/

love the cams! I have 2 issues though, the in cockpit cam cannot see the bottom part of the steering wheel and the other bigger issue is the on screen timing information instead of being on the edges of the screen intrudes towards the middle and takes some of the focus away from actually driving and is very distracting! Any idea on how to fix this?

Cheers
F1A

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%