Update your email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Every day we receive dozens and dozens of bouncing emails from people that have set their preferences in a way that they receive email notifications for private messages, thread and post updates etc.

If you are using an old or invalid email address your email will bounce and land in our inbox.

To avoid that we have to crawl through hundreds of useless messages a day we kindly ask you to update your email address.

If this doesn't help we might need to take more drastic measures and de-activate accounts if this carries on. You then will have to re-activate your account via a new email.

To check if you are still using a correct email address please click this link

Nope, that would be a short term solution but all those bouncing emails are really bad for the condition of our normal emails that are now might be marked as spam because of this. Common forum issue :)

People will have to update it themselves

I dont know why people dont use this feature. I do all the time, its useful when you're doing something and have your email client running in the background, so you can immediately keep in touch with whats happening on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%