UPDATE: St. Petersburg (Florida USA) - Track Lights (+ more)

Misc UPDATE: St. Petersburg (Florida USA) - Track Lights (+ more) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Raul_007 submitted a new resource:

St. Petersburg (Florida USA) - Track Lights (+ more) - track-lights + 4x cams + background images + vao (st_petersburg)

Greetings one and all - night racing comes to St. Petersburg Florida... Enjoy, drive safely, and above all else, have fun...

View attachment 421149

Extract compressed file to Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa.
Note: consider renaming/backing up before overwriting your files...

example - renaming camera files:
rename to cameras_X.ini and so forth (X represents the camera number).

File contains:
- track lights for night...

Read more about this resource...

Raul_007 updated St. Petersburg (Florida USA) - Track Lights (+ more) with a new update entry:

NEW & REVISED mod-features for the St.Petersburg track

Revised features:
* track lights
* 4x replay cameras
* material adjustments (changes to objects)
* background images (wet)
* VAO patch

New features:
* Rain FX
* Grass FX
* 2x replay cameras
* 2x Tarmac skin-fixes for the main-straight surface
* ideal_line.ai

View attachment 424017

View attachment 424016

View attachment 424015

As always, backup your files before overwriting, and don't forget to enjoy!

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where can i find the track to download?

File contains:
- track lights for night racing (ext_config - CM/CSP required)
- 4 replay cameras (various positions, angles and FOV)
- assorted screen background images
- VAO patch
- track can be found in the readme-file ***

File contains:
- track lights for night racing (ext_config - CM/CSP required)
- 4 replay cameras (various positions, angles and FOV)
- assorted screen background images
- VAO patch
- track can be found in the readme-file ***

Awesome. Thanks much Raul. - RJL

Nice reskin, thanks!
Now, if someone would kindly fix the annoying bumps in the track that'd be greaaaat....
Note: I have tried myself to no avail. I also have no clue what I'm doing in 3D software :(

Last edited:
Nice reskin, thanks!
Now, if someone would kindly fix the annoying bumps in the track that'd be greaaaat....
Note: I have tried myself to no avail. I also have no clue what I'm doing in 3D software :(
How about a worthy review??? What's racing like with dusk lighting, is there sufficient lighting throughout the entire track... What's it like with the rain effects on... Does the revised tarmac colour stand the test... So many other areas of interest and hard-work... By the way, there's a smooth-surface version out and it's fantastic... particularly for driving Indycars - although the bumpy surface does reflect realism to a point, with great wheel-feedback... I too do not do modifications, and learning bits each day, if you desire to make a difference that is. It's never late to upskill, you'll be immensely rewarded with all facets this great sim-game offers... Now, complement this game with CM, CSP & SOL, and the immersion is just out of this world in terms of graphic improvements and near-realism via VR. All the best with your search/learning endeavours...

Last edited:
How about a worthy review??? What's racing like with dusk lighting, is there sufficient lighting throughout the entire track... What's it like with the rain effects on... Does the revised tarmac colour stand the test... So many other areas of interest and hard-work... By the way, there's a smooth-surface version out and it's fantastic... particularly for driving Indycars - although the bumpy surface does reflect realism to a point, with great wheel-feedback... I too do not do modifications, and learning bits each day, if you desire to make a difference that is. It's never late to upskill, you'll be immensely rewarded with all facets this great sim-game offers... Now, complement this game with CM, CSP & SOL, and the immersion is just out of this world in terms of graphic improvements and near-realism via VR. All the best with your search/learning endeavours...
Would you happen to have a link to that non-bumpy version? thanks !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back