Update on Steam?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Dario Baic, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Dario Baic

Dario Baic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    just had around 500mb update on steam, anyone know what it does?

2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +778
  3. forthright

forthright

Ratings:
    +1
    No this is a separate 500mb update - i already had the open beta installed but it has started downloading this 500mb update for me too.

Could it be new content already?

Edit: I think it is Hockenheim.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +374
    i dont think so maybe some house keeping for issues mentioned by people

Andi

5. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +778
    Ah OK! Thanks! Didn't notice the update, guess it was done in the background.

6. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +778
    Here it is, update log:

http://support.raceroomracingexperi...ws/view/3-open-beta-update-0-1-0-845-hotfixes

Open Beta 0.1.0.845 is available (hotfixes)
    Next time you restart your Steam client, you will download this update.
    - Fixed a crash when going into options with certain systems / triple screen resolutions
    - Fixed a case where some systems would always invalidate the user's laptime when crossing the finish line
    - Fixed auto-detection of hardware that could sometimes act up and apply improper settings
    - Fixed a crash that could occur when changing visual settings between two gameplay sessions
    - Fixed Apex Hunt Expert challenge for RaceRoom Raceway Bridge and Hockenheim GP that had too easy targets.
    - MediaHub now shows information about the currently selected screenshot in the lower right corner
    - The menu that appears at the end of a Hillclimb run was missing the browser bar
    - Fixed a case where the user could not delete a screenshot from the MediaHub
    - Fixed a case where the cockpit cam animated driver would be stuck in a full lock position
    - Bezel corrected resolutions should now correctly be saved between two game starts
    - Fixed a conflict between the menu setting for transmission (auto/manual) and the keyboard shortcut to toggle transmission mode while driving (F4 key)
    - Fixed a case where destroying the car would not return the player to the garage as long as the car was moving
    - Losing a wheel is now properly considered terminal damage for the car
    - Updates to login screen, splash screen and minor fixes to the menus

7. RaceNut

RaceNut

Ratings:
    +561
    Nice - thanks!;)