UPDATE: Mercedes-AMG GT3 [MANN FILTER Mamba | Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12h 2019]

Skins UPDATE: Mercedes-AMG GT3 [MANN FILTER Mamba | Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12h 2019] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
gibsonhase submitted a new resource:

Mercedes-AMG GT3 [MANN FILTER Mamba | Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12h 2019] - Mercedes-AMG GT3 Skin [MANN FILTER]

New year, new Mamba...
The #999 Mercedes-AMG Team MANN-FILTER GruppeM, ready for the 12 Hours of Bathurst 2019:
View attachment 287282
The car will be driven by the two experienced snake charmers Maxi Götz and Maxi Buhk along with current Blancpain GT Series champion Raffaele Marciello.
View attachment 287284 View attachment 287283
As usual for my AMG skins, credits to Ryan_Lee for the sidepipe vents and the (original/black) fog lights...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 241736

Hi Buthurst crazy guy as we are too my 13-year-old son and me. It seems that the fonts from the number plates are the wrong style. If you hurry up you can copy the number from my McLaren STIX skin (39) or you wait till this evening I can send you the right font. Have fun see you soon I want

Hi :) Yeah, I didn't invest that much time in finding an accurate numberplate font this time. However I thought that I was not too far off (at least compared to the reference press pictures of the car). But I might come back to your offer to send me the font when I decide to do a post-race update ;-) So already many thanks in advance!

• Deleted member 241736

ok, .....if u are in the mood - check RD DL

gibsonhase updated Mercedes-AMG GT3 [MANN FILTER Mamba | Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12h 2019] with a new update entry:

UPDATE: Mercedes-AMG GT3 [MANN FILTER Mamba | Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12h 2019]

As promised, an update to the Aussie-Mamba...

Changelog:
  • Adjusted ac_crew.dds
  • Added IGTC logos on sideskirts and hood
  • Changed the font of the numberplates (thanks & credits to Xela1)
  • Removed the foglights
  • Re-arranged sponsor logos on the front & rear bumper
  • Added grey outline to all GruppeM logos
  • Updated windshield banner
  • Added AMG logo to the roof
  • Added Liqui Moly logo to the front splitter
#goMAMBAgo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey I compared the livery to the real car, and noted some differences. The yellow of the real car is a warmer color (less fluorescent), the reptile skin patterns are smaller and there's less spacing in between them, and the green touches are a bit darker as well. Here's a screenie of the car I took from Quali:

Pjf5Is4.png

Cheers!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%