Update 0.8 has landed

Just fired it up, everything is blurry :confused: Gotta find the thread we had here about it...

Otherwise clouds/sky looks really nice :thumbsup:
high-res mirrors are sweet and no big fps hit :thumbsup:

gonna try the Ferrari now :ninja::ninja:

How was the performance? Also did you get dive bombed and punted off the track by the AI?

What performance do you mean ? :)
The Ferrari is fast and on the limits i found my self sliding on turn entrys but i was allways able to control the slides ... its really fun to drive!
The FPS was fine ... i drove against the usual 14 AI's and no stutterings or drops or whatever ... but like i said i will make more tests later
During the 10 laps race with AI's at 100% i havent got a single bump from behind ... i started at 15 and finished at 11 (default setup) ... AI's managed to overtatake me twice (clean pass)

EDIT: the only apps i have are the Mini Apps 2.3 .... dont know if other apps are making FPS drops

Last edited:
Performance seems fine.
The Ferrari 312 is awsome to drive, the 240 is pretty fun too.
AI (at least at Imola) seems to be well behaved.

And the lighting and mirrors are lush! :D

IfNBo7L.jpg

After disableing all 3rd party apps I got my FPS back, before I had lost about 30FPS with the 0.8 Updateregardless of any tweaks I tried. Especially Rivali, RSR and Mini apps seemed to be the culprits.
Racing against the Ai is now really, really good. The frustration of getting hit and bumped of the track is almost gone, just had 2 races with the BMWE30 at Mugello (hard) that turned out very well, never got hit and the racing was clean. Still some minor problems, have to test it with other cars and other tracks, but a remakable step forward.
The Lauda Ferrari is AWESOME!

Last edited:
Performance seems fine.
The Ferrari 312 is awsome to drive, the 240 is pretty fun too.
AI (at least at Imola) seems to be well behaved.

And the lighting and mirrors are lush! :D

IfNBo7L.jpg

This looks nice, was hoping we would get realistic mirrors, not just viewports of a camera looking back. I mean a normal mirror where u can see your car parts etc...

You don't need to delete the 3rs party apps - just disable them and you get back your FPS. As stated before the biggest hit on my system were
- the Mini app status bar
-RSR and Rivali

After disabling them I immediately got back 30+ Frames and the performance now is even better than before so I strongly suggest you try it out. And shaddix22 is not some troll, he is one of the most respected users at the official forum and everyone can make a mistake

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 471 39.0%