Upcoming licenses

8155323125_2ed95daa8e_c.jpg

Well... it will be eppic battle.

Ps. this screenshot looks silly in comparision to AC, doesn't it? ;-)

I'm no real fan of Ruf, but I really, really, really like the way this Nordschleife DLC pack is shaping up, assuming that's where these cars are going. So far we've got the Macca P1 and now the Yellowbird confirmed - both these cars will be considered genuine Nords legends for years to come, and it just goes to show the level of detail and thought that Kunos are putting into everything they do. Outstanding as always :)

So that's Ruf and Nissan sorted; Aston Martin, Alfa and Audi to go. I really hope the next shot I see on Marco's page is the R8 LMS. That's a car I plan to spend a lot of time in :D

Kunos will bring us the RUF and then all the whiners will go on about there being no originality, because PCARS and iRacing already have the RUF, lol.

More the merrier I say. As the Musketeers used to say:-

All for one and one for all

:D

what is this talk about whiners? just because people are talking about how nice it would be to have 911s in AC doesn't make them necessarily whiners? how can you say this? leaves me speechless :(

what is this talk about whiners? just because people are talking about how nice it would be to have 911s in AC doesn't make them necessarily whiners? how can you say this? leaves me speechless :(
Sorry you miss understand, were not taking about people who would like to have proper Porsche in the game but those that say how lazy Kunos is and how utterly crap AC is because it didn't and Forza does.

No, I'm not talking about the folks currently speaking about how good it would be to have the RUF in AC, I'm talking about those who moan because a developer decides to include a car that is already in other sims and then ramble on about there being no originality in the car line-up..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back