Upcoming licenses

Licenses don't cost millions. It all depends on the agreements you make with the car manufacturer. Some are really easy going such as Nissan and Lotus (you see them in every game, as they seem to understand the marketing value of being in a videogame).

So for me an "absolute fortune" does't mean much without knowing the real figures :) Maybe Kunos is investing the early access revenue into DLC licenses. Would be a logical move for the future.

Whatever the outcome, I am happy and grateful for every new car. So far it goes really well.

If you're correct and all or most of these licenses are secured in some way, then we've seen some of the stuff coming our way over the next few years, both car and track wise, in these polls. And that would be unbelievably awesome.

If you're applying this thought process to the cars, doesn't it need to apply to the track side as well? There were A LOT of tracks in that poll... It's all guesswork, of course, but I like the sound of your guesses more than mine :D

@BanjoMaster maybe they have all the licenses of those cars already before they did a poll :)

Would look really bad if the community voted a car they can't license.

I agree. In the poll we had 5 manufacturers, and the "Dream Pack" to be released in September will feature Nordschleife + 10 cars. So maybe the top2 voted for each brand will be there? :D

Audi R8 GT3
Audi Quattro Group B
Ruf RGT-8
Ruf CTR-3
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM
Alfa Romeo 4C
Nissan GT-R GT3
Nissan GT-R
Aston Martin Vantage GTE
Aston Martin DB9

If you're applying this thought process to the cars, doesn't it need to apply to the track side as well?

Didn't Kunos say they are actively supporting this game until 2018? Thats five years from now so they have a nice timeframe to offer us more content.

Once the multiplayer side of the game is fixed I am ready for as many laserscanned goodness they throw our way. Support works both ways for me :)

While you can't complain about any of the cars already licensed or the cars that was listed in the poll, I do wish they would add more modern downforce cars.

The car I enjoy the most in the EA is the Formula Abarth.
Based on that car it seems to me they have really nailed the feel of a modern formula car (I have never driven anything remotely close IRL, though). I would love to have more high-DF-Kunos-made cars!

I know the T-125 is coming, and there were talks about a Tatuus prototype earlier in development, but that's about it for now as far as I know. I guess it's harder to get a license from a small racing team, than from a big manufacturer, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:)

I agree. In the poll we had 5 manufacturers, and the "Dream Pack" to be released in September will feature Nordschleife + 10 cars. So maybe the top2 voted for each brand will be there? :D

Audi R8 GT3
Audi Quattro Group B
Ruf RGT-8
Ruf CTR-3
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM
Alfa Romeo 4C
Nissan GT-R GT3
Nissan GT-R
Aston Martin Vantage GTE
Aston Martin DB9

Ah, I'm confusing myself and thinking back to the very first manufacturers' poll, where they had about 20 car brands to vote for. Ignore me gents, I'm an idiot.

Didn´t see any other thread to fit it, but since we´re talking about possible licenses available on the "Dream Pack", Marco posted this picture on his facebook:

741296_10201375034291787_1203224892_o.jpg

"Yes, it is."

So, possibly P1 in there too? :D

Didn´t see any other thread to fit it, but since we´re talking about possible licenses available on the "Dream Pack", Marco posted this picture on his facebook:

741296_10201375034291787_1203224892_o.jpg

"Yes, it is."

If they have the P1 we will have half of the MVP street cars which are (LaFerrari, P1, 918, Venano). After that, I wish for only GT3 cars, GT2 and open wheel !!!! pretty please !!! BTW, could you give me the link to Marco's FB page please.

Twitter said:
@Outrunn 31 Dec
@AC_assettocorsa please get the Mclaren P1 & Porsche 918 now!!

@AC_assettocorsa 31 Dec
@outrunn The Porsche is impossible, exclusive license by EA

@Outrunn 31 Dec
@AC_assettocorsa what about the Mclaren then? ;)

AssettoCorsa @AC_assettocorsa 31 Dec
@outrunn I can't talk about not officially announced licenses :)

:D

Audi R8 GT3
Audi Quattro Group B
Ruf RGT-8
Ruf CTR-3
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM
Alfa Romeo 4C
Nissan GT-R GT3
Nissan GT-R
Aston Martin Vantage GTE
Aston Martin DB9

I like the Audi and Nissan combos there. It looks like we can add the P1. With hopefulness, I'll add the F1 road car to the P1. That makes 6 cars for the 10 in the DLC. I think many feel it would be great to also get a modern F1 car to round out the F1 group already announced-- from anyone really as long as it has the full downforce and crazy cornering speeds it will add to the historical F1 mix. That makes 7. 3 more? What about a prototype to create really differentiated multi-class sports car racing? An Audi perhaps? Or Toyota/Peugot. That's 8. If you go with the Toyota you might add the LFA too. Or go with an Aston and a RUF. SO it could end up like this for more variety:

Modern F1 car (any manufacturer)
Modern sports car prototype (Audi, Peugeot, Toyota or other) for multi-class racing
Audi R8 GT3
Audi R8 road car
Nissan GT-R GT3
Nissan GT-R (Nismo version?)
McLaren P1
McLaren F1 (road car)
Ruf RGT-8 or CTR-3 or LFA or another Ferrari like the F12.
Aston Martin Vantage GTE

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back