Upcoming Games That You're Excited About

Is it just me or is there not much coming out this year?

The Last of Us is the only thing keeping my PS3 on the shelf but apart from that there doesn't seem to be much.

Forgot about Watch Dogs, not heard much about it recently but it looked pretty good.

Not really looking forward to GTA though, might just be because I didn't like IV that much, I'll wait and see what kind of reviews it gets.

I've got Demon Souls and Dark Souls, just not got around to playing them yet.

Anyone get The Incredible Adventures of van Helsing?

I know it's out already. Loving the game though. RPG game very much same dynamics as Torchlight 2 but man what a pretty game! And addictive too!

Also Looking forward to Earth Defense Force 4/2025. Best mindless shooting fun you can have with a game pad! Unfortunately, the localized (English) version wont be available untill Dec 31 according to Amazon :(

Today the first E3 press conferences will start.

I'm going to watch those of EA and Ubisoft, because there's a significant chance that both Mirror's Edge 2 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 will be announced. Couldn't care less about any of the other titles.. and who knows Gabe Newell will make a surprise visit! :D which is never gonna happen

Have to add Tom Clancy´s: The Division here. Looks incredible,
What he said... as long as it comes out on PC.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - maybe they rejuvenated Sam a "bit" (from 50-something years old to around 30...) and his voice doesn't fit (Sam Fisher sounds like M. Ironside and no one else!), but the multiplayer should be back at the hardcore roots from SC:pT/CT, with a few twists of course (spies' knife might be a bit overpowered).

pCARS - I didn't buy into the whole pre-alpha business and I'd like to try it out and compare it to Shift 2. Also, the screenshots look gorgeous :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back